Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We tried this before and I would think we could try it again. Why not have a Trivia hour? Reward correct answers with gold? How hard would it be to reward a player who has the most correct with a week free Subscription? I see the same people talking in chat day in and day out. Alliance Matches are nothing anymore.. Gotta spice something up right?

• Air Defence

UndeadSpider - - Questions & Answers

I always like to stack around 5 together. I had 5 Sam Launchers defeat a ICBM and ever since.. I've always stacked 5.

• Private Military

UndeadSpider - - Alliance Introductions

Quote from Agony: “Hello Undead and sorry for the absence. I've been busy in my games and wanted to wrap some of them up before joining any more. Also I gave my former alliance some additional time to see if they returned to active status before shutting it down. I am still interested in joining PMC and look forward to hearing from you. I could use some more information as well such as any activity requirements needed on my part in order to participate in Alliance matches ” Sorry Agony, I've bee…

• Alliance Match

Any other active alliances looking for a couple games? Our group here at PMC is! We are looking to get a few games going. We can do 5 v 5.. 8 v 8.. Just gotta let us know. We are willing to set up a few rules before the game. We want each side to be on the same page entering the match. Please feel free to send me a message!

• Private Military

Quote from Agony: “Thank you B2. I plan to join soon after I wrap things up with my current alliance ” That's what I like to hear! We'd love to have ya part of the team

• Private Military

Quote from Agony: “Hello! I will be leaving my alliance soon since it has gone inactive. I cannot leave immediately because I am the only one able to disband it other than the leader who has not logged on in some time and I am waiting another 2 weeks to see if he does. With that out of the way I am looking for an alliance with a mature player base able to communicate and commit to games as well as honest enough to alert the group to any leaves of absence (No AWOL's haha) and I of course will off…

• Private Military

Hello forum world! I'm looking for some active people to join the #2 alliance in CoN. I'm not looking for much, I need some active players. I need players who are willing to chat in alliance chat and those willing to take part in alliance challenges if a challenge arises! I'm looking for those few players who are willing to stay when times get tough. When not many challenges are going. I'm looking for those few players. Those who have what it takes to create a winning attitude. If your not first…

• Alliances Recruiting

UndeadSpider - - Recruitment Centre

Why are so many alliances recruiting but not so many alliances wanting to battle in alliance games? I run the #2 alliance and It's been a month since our last actual challenge. No one wants to battle except the #1 alliance. We are working out some Rules of Engagement but other than that why is no one else looking for battles?

• Translation

UndeadSpider - - Suggestions

I'd like to add a suggestion.. Many players in the English server I feel don"t talk because they don"t know or understand English. I would like to suggest adding a Translator, Instead of players actually having to look up the translation and copy and paste in English why not make it a automatic translator? It doesnt have to be mandatory I feel like it should be a option.. I feel like it could add a lot of activity to the global chat. Just an Idea

• You got a book of Rules. Waste of time. The only thing I really agree on is a peace period. But I dont want a 4 day period. Maybe 2.

• Sir McSquiggles

UndeadSpider - - Questions & Answers

I wanna know why the Conflict of Nations world lost a great Mod. Sir McSquiggles was a great player. I've had the honor to chat with him in global chat many times. I've seen many rumors on why he got fired. I wanna know the truth. I'm not looking to step on any toes. I'm looking for answers. To put the people's rumors to rest. A lot of people I've heard from are pretty pissed off about Sir McSquiggles being fired. From what I've found out.. I'm pretty pissed too

• Your Thoughts? Suggestions?

Quote from Germanico: “Got some infantry goodness - but before that we need to fix the markets and the servers and the abuse. //G ” Any update on the Alliance games not loading?

Quote from Oceanhawk: “Quote from UndeadSpider: “Quote from Oceanhawk: “@UndeadSpider Alliances dont, alliances are really close believe it or not. And a lot of people chat a lot there. It seems you are not in an alliance that really active or big. Its just the way it goes dude, should try set up a discord for the alliance your in. Or PM me and I sort ya out XD As for skins, again I like attention to detail. I Want Italian, Swedish, French, German, British, Brazilian, Argentine, Japanese, Korean…

Quote from Oceanhawk: “@UndeadSpider Alliances dont, alliances are really close believe it or not. And a lot of people chat a lot there. It seems you are not in an alliance that really active or big. Its just the way it goes dude, should try set up a discord for the alliance your in. Or PM me and I sort ya out XD As for skins, again I like attention to detail. I Want Italian, Swedish, French, German, British, Brazilian, Argentine, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Indian, Pakistani versons of the curre…

Quote from Oceanhawk: “Quote from UndeadSpider: “Quote from Oceanhawk: “Quote from UndeadSpider: “Quote from Oceanhawk: “Quote from UndeadSpider: “Quote from Oceanhawk: “Nah, focus more on the game, skin, units, maps etc... alliance mailing systems is really not as important as those ” Really not Important? Why do you say that? I'd actually like to stay in contact with everyone and have everyone on the same page when going into Alliance Vs Alliance games? You keep asking for more units, skins an…

Quote from Oceanhawk: “Quote from UndeadSpider: “Quote from Oceanhawk: “Quote from UndeadSpider: “Quote from Oceanhawk: “Nah, focus more on the game, skin, units, maps etc... alliance mailing systems is really not as important as those ” Really not Important? Why do you say that? I'd actually like to stay in contact with everyone and have everyone on the same page when going into Alliance Vs Alliance games? You keep asking for more units, skins and maps are not important. besides wanting a map w…

Quote from Oceanhawk: “Quote from UndeadSpider: “Quote from Oceanhawk: “Nah, focus more on the game, skin, units, maps etc... alliance mailing systems is really not as important as those ” Really not Important? Why do you say that? I'd actually like to stay in contact with everyone and have everyone on the same page when going into Alliance Vs Alliance games? You keep asking for more units, skins and maps are not important. besides wanting a map with 100 human players? why? half will leave after…

Quote from Oceanhawk: “Nah, focus more on the game, skin, units, maps etc... alliance mailing systems is really not as important as those ” Really not Important? Why do you say that? I'd actually like to stay in contact with everyone and have everyone on the same page when going into Alliance Vs Alliance games? You keep asking for more units, skins and maps are not important. besides wanting a map with 100 human players? why? half will leave after the first 3 days.

Besides adding more units. Can we add something to help alliance leaders? I'm a alliance leader and it's a struggle to get a message to everyone in the alliance without messaging them all. Can something be added to allow Alliance leaders and/or Moderators to send messages that everyone in the alliance will receive? It's hard keeping everyone on the same page. Another thing, Could there be a change to the Ranking systems in alliances? Instead of just Leader, Moderator and member?