Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was in that great game, about to win 300 precious gold with the end of war aproaching the horizon. Then in a bold move, I opened the Intel window, trying to get some agents to wreak havoc among my terrible enemy's production. I had lots of money, so I clicked the RECRUIT button 3-4 times to get my 3-4 agents of doom. Unfortunaly, in the nanoseconds between my quick clicks, the window updated and due to my monitor's low resolution, the Intel window scrolled to the top so one of the clicks was o…

• Event log centering on sea

MasterCefas - - Suggestions

Its possible to make Event logs that happens on sea to pinpoint at the exact locale of the event? Because when something happens at "South Pacific", for example, clicking on the link moves the camera to somewhere so distant that I dont even now where the Continents are anymore! Thank you!

• Hello! First, congratulations to all Conflict of Nations developing team. Its a great game and I am having lots of fun. Second, is there any chance game performance could be optimized to be playable in computers with only 2Gb RAM memory? At the moment, the game crashes (screen garbage or 'out of memory' messages) after a few minutes. Maybe the fault is of Google Chrome but if for some magic hands from your programmers the game run stable on such low spec systems it would be real real nice! Anywa…