Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• COALITION Of DEMOCRATIC NATIONS forum.conflictnations.com/inde…fb1f8d571365dff8eb2c9a338 "Peace.Power.Prosperity." The Coalition of Democratic Nations is willingly offering a challenge to any alliance that wishes to fight us. After Apoc Rising failed to respond to our challenge, we decided that it would be necessary to ask other alliances for one. Please message me in game (username same as forum name) and request a challenge. Thank you for taking your time to read this. ~Remors - 1st President…

• *Player Name: Remors *Name on Discord: red#7070 *Country you wish to play as: Indonesia,Algeria,Libya *Example of ability to RP (At least 1 paragraph): I have done so many RPs on CoW, want to try them here to. I can roleplay by: Writing about diplomatic situations about and around my nation. Participating in global affairs. *What government type is the country/countries that you have applied for: Parliamentary Democracy *What Alliances are your applied for countries a member of in real life: ASE…

• woops

Remors - - Alliance Introductions

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…fb1f8d571365dff8eb2c9a338 "Power.Peace.Prosperity." We are recruiting. We need you to join CoDN today. We offer aid and advice on the game, and have a friendly community on discord. Don't miss out and join CoDN!

• Maybe add Capitulation?

Remors - - General Discussion

For PvP you can have the option to capitulate or fight on. If your in more then one war, the country that takes your capital is the one you'll secede your territory to if you were to do so. this is just an idea that me and a friend thought of recently. As for gaining xp, you get it from both i believe.

• Alliance Match Options

Remors - - Suggestions

Thank you for this.

• Maybe add Capitulation?

Remors - - General Discussion

The Idea works as follows: ~you take 80% percent of an A.I's territories or Cities ~Their average morale is below 50% ~The have lost 70% or more of their military IF TWO OR MORE ARE ACHIEVED: The A.I country capitulates and they secede all remaining territories to you but not any armed forces. I think this would make more sense then having to take over 100% of a country. Also, maybe this could be a feature applied to PvP wars to?

• C.O.D.N ALLIANCE DECLARATION imperial_eagle_by_imperatore4-da8r3qm.jpg "Power,Peace,Prosperity-The only goal of CoDN." ~First President Remors of Coalition of Democratic Nations Today, CoDN has sent a challenge toward APOC Rising. CoDN has been waiting to prove itself as a powerful alliance within the game. Now it will finally get the chance to do so. It will be a long extended fight as both sides have powerful players, that know what they are doing. Only One side can exit this with a win. May …

• The Coalition of Democratic Nations is an alliance that stands up for democracy in the face of our adversaries. We are recruiting now! Discord link: discord.gg/Hk8dfFV To find us on Conflict of Nations simply go to the Alliance tab, then scroll down until you find us. Link we also be in the discord