Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• so spam inf and slam into opponents over and over. no thanks

• Quote from Tom_Cruise: “I spam logistics in usually the last 2 days of a game, just for more XP ” Me too. (2 XP per cheap build). Besides that only build if using armor to get to front. In homeland may build early between cities to facilitate movement for defense. depends on the country really.

• Quote from Telerik: “Land nations do not need navy (players must simply build industry away from the sea),because game is broken . No need to enter water as there is nothing .........no points ,no towns ,no resources . I had one 128 map as B..... ,won it in 24 days ,did not need even air units . Armor and anti air ,and non stop advancing( ofcource important is when and where to send your troops). Developers should give us reason why waste time and money to enter the seas ! I can not comment game…

• Quote from affagato: “Last note: I'm happy to see that you didn't use much gold in playing the game. It's a crutch to use it - I don't want to say "cheat," since I use it pretty regularly, but it is a crutch. I'd prefer not to use (much) gold, and after reading your story here, I'm intrigued. The biggest challenge, though, is the immediacy of it - you're watching the game, you see that you need a plane, or a research thing, or troops somewhere, and it's just damn easy to hit that button. It woul…

• AA off on Frigs.

The Pale Rider - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from WalterChang: “Perhaps this suggestion finally got implemented without any announcement: Quote from Colonel Waffles: “ ” Or more likely; they didnt test plane mechanics when implemented the new return to base code. every new "feature" usually brings 5 new bugs with it. ”

• AA off on Frigs.

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from The Pale Rider: “ASF and Strike fighters (non stealth) and CMS. They would would just show up 1 min before attack; nothing on radar or trigger AA coming in. ” Not Level 6 or 7? Because they have Low Radar Sig and could get through ship radar without being seen, then launch the CMs from just outside your view range. (Hate to point this out, because I'm pretty sure you must know this already! But just in case.) ” Thanks but level 4 and its the planes that attack…

• AA off on Frigs.

Quote from WalterChang: “What sort of plane was it? ” ASF and Strike fighters (non stealth) and CMS. They would would just show up 1 min before attack; nothing on radar or trigger AA coming in. Every time they release; they break something. Frigs still dont target ground units/ cities right, you have to move mouse usualy north of city to hit it. if click on city it fires on the dock.

• AA off on Frigs.

Only picks up missils and planes in site range (25 miles) vs 100 miles. no green dot just a plane or missiles. 1 hit vs 2 or 3 Trust me I've been in plane/ frig battles

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from The Pale Rider: “Quote from Teburu: “Winning in 11 days? Classic Rising Tides. ” based on map pic; not rising tides and even if were. he may only have 3 sites; which need 5 to win solo plus more area than he has. ” then its overkill; basically the same thing cuz only vp sites matter SEA sites + Europe + greenland. 4k in 11 days is basically just rushing vp sites ” overkill has victory sites?

• Quote from joelCAMEL: “Thank you for the info. So it is the free gold with purchase deal...the same that I see on the desktop. ” No its free gold. just click on it once a day. No purchase required. But you missed a few days; but was going to be one gold gift per day first 7 days; then 1 per week for next 3 weeks.

• Quote from Teburu: “Winning in 11 days? Classic Rising Tides. ” based on map pic; not rising tides and even if were. he may only have 3 sites; which need 5 to win solo plus more area than he has.

• well if your indo. you only have half of china based on map. Congrats on somehow finding a way to cheat the system.

• Quote from Sgniappo: “Quote from The Pale Rider: “But yes UAVs are useless if not stealth and then still fairly useless. ” i could never understand this argument. i'm not even talking about agreeing, i'm simply saying understanding - so that i could then disagree. Saying stealth UAVs are (still fairly) useless is the same as saying 'intel about your enemy is useless'. And i... cannot agree? ” Look at city buildings; map and Con News; all the ree intel you need.

• Adding a tanker

The Pale Rider - - Suggestions

or just build a cheap airfield near the front.

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from The Pale Rider: “. . . Hey CoN Ill work on commission when making golders burn $$ . . . ” Side topic - Could some enterprising teenagers earn some non-trivial spending money (enough for a weekly cheap date night) by selling their services as worthy opponents, or as coalition-allies? Sort of like being sparring partners, or babysitters, pro-am tournament golfers, or safari guides. What would the price point be (how much would 10% of a high-spender's typical outlay …

• Quote from WednesdayAddams: “Quote from The Pale Rider: “Generally after 2 - 3 days most golders give up and/or Mom gets her CC back ” what is that supposed to mean ” Kids who spend too much of parents $ on their Credit card. Usually: Day 1 : Beat Golder in a hand full of battles and take out major threat capabilities. Day 2: Golder rebuilt cities; spins up a aircraft carrier or some other high priced toys they dont know how to use. Loses new Toys in battle (someone forgets to tell noob golder a…

• I enjoy making golders spend money. Hey CoN Ill work on commission when making golders burn $$ But best bet is to get at their cities. Had a noob playing USA few games ago run mouth and put spies on me, so sailed across map and wrecked his cities; he kept gold rebuilding so would whack them back down. Generally after 2 - 3 days most golders give up and/or Mom gets her CC back Had guys probably spending a Hundy per day before; as long as not auto healing they all generally fall as not good player…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from WednesdayAddams: “Quote from JohnFKennedy: “This is a GREAT idea but they wont do this. Bad for business ” They have it in call of war tho ” See my above hyperlink to one of The Big G's posts. ” It amazes me people still want/need the world to idiot proof everything for them. As is.... If you go to start a build without resources. IT POPS up a screen telling you how much it will cost in gold and available gold balance. yet they want another confirmation bo…

• Add a new language

The Pale Rider - - Suggestions

Croatia has a population of 4 million out of approaching world population of 8 Billion (thats aprox 5/100th of 1 pct). Pretty small base to add a language. For Reference; the 100th most spoken language has > 11 million.

• Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “I think that should also be applied to the boughts in the market, would help a lot. ” Or just think before clicking ??