Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hmm wouldn't be a step up if certain nations would have traits or flaws of dealing with morale differently? would be a very simplistic way to address 'role playing' issues too

• Quote from Germanico: “@Milan_78 I think it is highly unlikely that you will find any nation where in this time and age people will celebrate genocide.. Well, that is true maybe in your social settings but without become prejudice too much can safely say there are many places on Earth has celebrated the terror attack againts the world trade center, whole US was in excstasy when they dropped the nuke on Hiroshima and Nagasaki as well. The african civil wars aren't exactly humane neither yet one s…

• and just a train of thought about be more realistic would be say population of selected city is above certain number cannot be used as 'homeland' city but could be 'free' annexed city.. homeland city turn could be only done with city population less then certain number. (but here should include the feature of ethnic cleansing) bring down population to level which were u can homeland it. and more down this line, if a nation is homeland defense war with another nation, that nation population care …

• i think its an excellent feature increase suvivalabilities of nations willing to fight but beign overrun while there asleep.. and its make sense, real life historicl events prove it, such as Polish emigrant government in Canada, still recruiting and developing troops and be part of D-day. Or The French immigrant government set up dring the WW2, vichy France and Algerian France. So on So forth excellent, and realistic feature. Also, i feel like ppl complaint about it its more-less taking advantag…