Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 143.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If I send a boat into a river to attack an enemy city, and the river cuts straight into the enemy country, can they automatically see my boat once it's in that river? Or does it not count as being on enemy territory?

• So I used to know the ins and outs of this, but I'm rejoining for the first time in a while and so I'm hazy on the details. I know wolfpacking is getting people to join a game in order to gain an unfair advantage, but what are the rules once you're already ingame? For example, I think that if the two most powerful coalitions in a game agreed to a truce, people would be upset and it would probably be breaking a rule. What if I'm in a coalition, but offer a truce to a nearby nation that isn't in m…

• So I've checked out the highest-tier stats for MBTs and tank destroyers, and by my math (I know some of the combat is random, but this is in an ideal situation with accurate stats) the tanks would always beat a tank destroyer, 1-on-1, at the highest tier. Is this true? Is there any significant bonus that tank destroyers have vs tanks? Cheaper I think, and they can be air assaulted, but in actual combat do they have any advantages? Cuz they have 17 HP less than tanks, and only do 3 more damage. I…

• Quote from Seele07: “No, a carrier dont count as an air base. ” DARN lol

• Quote from Seele07: “If an air force base in range they can attack from sea. Thats not new. Also other embarked units with air assault can do this. ” I am mind blown rn I NEVER KNEW THIS. Does a carrier count as an air base?

• Nuke THEM

abradyson1 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Opulon: “Do we have a reference sheet for AoE range ? could be written in the description of tech level, maybe ? I mean, i'm okay to not have the circle shown on the map, but the increase of lethality is by itself an additional argument to improve the missile tech. Also, does the server break in the (purely hypothetical, of course) event of an ~500-1000 AoE nuke ? ” Important question, that last one. Purely hypothetical, of course. Not that anyone's suggesting we creat a 500-1000 AoE …

• Gotcha, thanks!

• Nuke THEM

abradyson1 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Opulon: “No Area of Effect for nukes, due to legacy code. Suburbs are a no building, 1 population , province. You could have launched your ICBM in the middle of Alaska and you would had the same result. If the ICBM was launched on Paris, however... From my own use, a 9 Pop city with airport, industry, military, hospital all lvl 5, without bunker, get reduced directly to 2-3 pop with no building left, and a morale making it probable to revolt the next day. ” Sorry to necro a thread, bu…

• Does the friendly fire update effect naval units attacking cities where you have friendly troops fighting? Something before the update released had said something like that would happen, but idk if it actually did

• I think it shows the nation that attacked you in the notification you receive

• When you attack, your identity is revealed and the opponent can see your sub. Same goes for all stealth units, as I understand it (BUT, only while the unit is engaged in combat. So like if you send navy SEALs to attack infantry, they'll show up when you attack, and the person will know you attacked, and it'll automatically declare war, but your opponent won't be able to see your special forces units once you defeat their infantry, because then you stop being in combat. So you could attack, defea…

• Proposed balance changes

abradyson1 - - General Discussion

I would love to see the MRL keep a strong range advantage, that'd be awesome! I disagree about the tanks, though. I think that forcing a player to choose between mass-manufacturing tanks and air units, makes a player choose if they want to prioritize air force or ground. Having a player able to build both at the same time with no overlap in materials is crazy. It's much more realistic IMO to have a player need to choose wisely in terms of the balance of their forces, and makes for better gamepla…

• Scenario Idea Discussion

Quote from EZ D: “I like the following ideas: 1. A no gold or a gold diet option so that players cannot spend more than X in a given day or not at all. 2. A variable time game where the game starts at maybe 4x for days 1-2 then 2x for days 3=10 then 1x there after. Young players have a short attention span therefore having days 1 and 2 at high speed allows them to dig in, then slow the game down so that the seriously committed can continue at a reasonable pace. 3. Have a feature that allows for …

• Doctrin balance

abradyson1 - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “sure - the eternal hunt for insurgents - also the fact that they serve as "recon" in the air and display. One thing I found extremely amusing is "invading" neutral airspace with helicopters using the rivers. Select a river next to a neutral city and voila you are now officially spying without repercussions (lorewise I envision these to be low level NOE scouting missions following the river valley) also you can use them as flying "guard dogs" against special forces - put th…

• Game ID is 2473871. I am abradyson, I am playing as Spain. I currently have a stack of 3 destroyers and 2 frigates heading to near the city of Riga, through the Flensburg Fjord. The ships have been stuck in the same spot for several days. I thought I'd best report it, because it seems to be a bug. I will attach a screenshot. If someone could check out the issue, I'd greatly appreciate it! forum.conflictnations.com/inde…1f2c63060b19ff2bea5251030 Thanks!

• I thought Molarus LITERALLY meant there was one street missing on the image of Buenos Aires i was like WHAT that's some attention to detail lmao

• I've never really liked bombers. They struck me as unnecessary for my doctrine. Not that I thought they were useless (they're certainly not. They decimate infantry and buildings, and have super long range), I just never personally had any use for them. I've always either played alone, or in a coalition/military pact with someone. Because of this, I've always had my targets in range of strike jets. Because range was not an issue, I preferred strike jets for their versatility. Easy to use, fast, c…

• All-submarine navy?

Also, if you invest in an all-submarine navy, you completely lose your abiity to provide an AA cover, and any sort of air superiority. First, you can't launch planes because you won't have an aircraft carrier, which means in some theatres you'll have no air force to deploy to cover landing troops or to attack enemy ships, because your opponent will be too far away. Second, it means you'll be vulnerable to AA attacks, where a conventional navy could buff up on frigates and do some serious anti-ai…

• It used to take just 30 mins. It was changed not too long ago

• Quote from Tollom: “Hi there, I am being invaded by a neighbor in a test round (my second one). He came with tanks, SAMs and artillery. I didn’t have chance with the units, I had. So my general question is, how can I prepare myself next time? In detail, it would be interesing to know, how to defeat SAMs. Since they are “Supports”, how can I categorize them? When I am looking for a unit, which could be usefull to destroy them, do I have to take a look for something good against “armed” or “infant…