Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Insulti in una partita cosa fare ?

cagor - - Italian Forum

Ecco cosa ha scritto un giocatore nella mappa id=2642969 E' normale ? Sono forse accuse razziste ? Se fosse tutto normale sarei allora autorizzato ad insultare gli altri giocatori. Gradirei una risposta seria. grazie forum.conflictnations.com/inde…fbc49bfac39c66afb9bef23c9

• What !!!!! are you kidding me ? I cant belive it ?

• forum.conflictnations.com/inde…fbc49bfac39c66afb9bef23c9 Do you think this is normal ? Is this a clear violation of the game rules ? Please someone give me an answer.

• We are an Alliance. We can bear gold player that after only 6 days can own six fighter wing or more but we can accept racist beahviour. So that we are all think about living the game because this unfair way of playing a strategic game in which nobody control a map (no referee no rules=total anarchy). We are very sad about it.

• Hi Fereyd, thx for your response. yes I did and I had received a first generic response from a game operator called AIRBORNE in which he told me to be more specific !!!. So yesterday I wrote a second message to him. I hope he can read the ingame newspaper. This toxic player with an other one was very angry against italian people. I understand the occasional ? ping in newspaper because its funny... but what is not funny, is when another player harrased others beiing toxic and writing racist comme…

• Game ID=2642969 Plyer to be reported Veikejas I want to report a toxic players for trash-talking, being arrogant/cocky, racist, and mocking others players. He and his team mate are deliberately causing a poor game experience for other players. Writing racist comments in the newspaper. how to report those scoundrel ?