Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 315.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from Erusuov: “I have sent an email to support@dominio... but they are not replying. - What to do ? ” Nothing to do.Start another game. It happens. If the individual is cheating, hopefully the developers will take action. If he ain't, then learn to enjoy losing to him. ” The developers never take action. Even if you report it they will say that they have checked and have found no evidence of cheating.

• By MIN level multiple rocket launcer

• There are elite naval/ground/air units but no elite radar. So the next seasonal unit should be elite radar or elite awacs with ground vision or elite naval patrol aircraft.

• Easy double acc

Dracula - - General Discussion

When I played my first game , the danger of someone using dual account came in my mind. In order to test this I made a dual account and opened it on firefox with vpn and opened my first account on chrome and was able to join the same game. Then I was able to complete 4 games with these 2 accounts , altough I was doing it for testing purpose so stopped using the second account in game after first few days. After 4 games when I was sure that CON defense is too weak and it cannot detect dual accoun…

• Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from Dracula: “LOL I have defeated entired coalitions single handedly by playing as an Island. Being an island mean you can focus only on navy and become a naval superpower while your enemies will have to focus on ground/airforce troops too and you can easily wipe out their entire navies and all port cities. Any attacking aircrafts will fell like flies too by anti air of your ships. I discussed my strategy to defeat coalitions as an Island nations in this thread How c…

• LOL I have defeated entired coalitions single handedly by playing as an Island. Being an island mean you can focus only on navy and become a naval superpower while your enemies will have to focus on ground/airforce troops too and you can easily wipe out their entire navies and all port cities. Any attacking aircrafts will fell like flies too by anti air of your ships. I discussed my strategy to defeat coalitions as an Island nations in this thread How can I win against an entire coalition while …

• Bad decision. I hate discord.

• Elit tank update

Dracula - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Dracula: “Every elit unit is 4 tier than why is elite tank 4 tier. It should be 3 Tier too. ” Actually the Elite Tank is only 2 Tier (MK2 and then MK3) but 4 levels. ” Yes it should be level 3 instead of level 4.

• Elit tank update

Dracula - - Suggestions

Every elit unit is 4 tier than why is elite tank 4 tier. It should be 3 Tier too.

• how to defeat rank 150+

Best way to defeat a 150+ player is to make him fight against me

• Armored hate

MBT is not completely useless . I build 2 3 to defend my homeland cities specially capital from surprise attack and 2 3 for offense to act as shield infront of my artillery / SAM. But this is the their only role i.e to suck damage while other units like MRL can deal the damage. It is stupid to use them as your primary fighting weapon. However if you are a lazy and seldom become active then just build tanks and stack them with inf and anti air and send on long waypoints. But in this case your win…

• Electronics

Dracula - - Questions & Answers

China produces the most electronics

• 1. No , 2. They cost less components than other naval units so if you are short of components but have enough electronics you can go for them 3. No. They are useless in coastal water, can be destroyed by naval patrol aircraft without fighting back, can't attack land units.Instead I build few level 1 destroyer and then level 3 cruisers. Together with my artillery they can defend my coast. For offense I rely on strike fighter ,MRL and elite bomber.

• When is 10x returning

Dracula - - Maps

I remember playing a 10x game few years ago. Good to see that it is going to be introduced again.

• Game not working

Dracula - - Bug Reports & Issues

Update: The game is working on firefox but not on chrome

• Game not working

Dracula - - Bug Reports & Issues

Game is not working It is showing site cannot be reached error for many hours and I am unable to login to game.

• Military logistics should be built only when you are fighting a strong enemy and quickly need to reach a province(along with Rushing). it helps artillery too for hit and run. Otherwise don't build them in peacetime ,just build airfields which are more useful.

• Hi!

Dracula - - Off Topic

Yes ,I just wanted to say Hi as I am enjoying my break from this game until I decide to join a new one.. Who else takes break between games and for how many days?

• just research destroyers and build naval base level 3 naval to start mobilizing them,then research cruisers and build them and wipeout all his corvettes and frigates.