Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Elite Frigate

UltimaSRi - - General Discussion

Ive built 3 of them and all enemies complains about not able to kill them -engage them. I sank 2 attack subs with one single Elite with no loss of hp.

• Naval units

UltimaSRi - - Suggestions

..Are there any thoughts about adding more missiles into the game? I know NSM (Naval Strike Missile) would be a great last research (Stealth IIR guided).

• Naval units

Quote from Germanico: “If you start researching a unified naval class-convention with other forces around the globe you can stop right at the beginning. And we wanted that - for simplicities sake. It's funny how every nation sort of classifies its ships in a different way. ” Tnx for considering anyway! Best thing is to look at the history of naval ships. These days each nation, as you are mentioning, are classifying differently - due to politics! Germany still cant build destroyers, but look at …

• Naval units

Quote from Sima_7: “I think you still fail to realize this is not a simulation game, but a grand strategy one. It ds not attempt - or claim - to be realistically accurate with unit types ” Im not complaining over the game itself. Im suggesting a few things that would not change the game at all, but maybe make it a bit more realistic.

• Naval units

Arleigh Burke is the best Anti Air Warefare unit out there! but it suck compared to an old Oliver Hazard Perry class?!? Anyway: If you stick to the original baseline of Naval units and their capabilities they would be perfect for upgrades (costly or not) to become a light version of the bigger class. A funny note: European cruiser is a Danish Auxilary (mulirole) unit! You should rather exclude that unit (cuz Europe dont have any) and give European Destroyers more upgrade possibilities. Daring cl…

• Naval units

I have only one game under my belt.. almost! My observations so far regarding Naval units: they are not correct when it comes to caapabilities. Corvettes: Can fight offensively in one dimension. Usually ASuW (Anti Surface Warefare) Some selfdefence AAW capability. Big Corvettes/Light frigates have some ASW capability (ASW Helo embarked). Frigates: Can fight offensively in two dimensions. Usually ASuW and ASW (Anti Submare Warfare) Self defence in AAW (Anti Air Warfare). FFG (Frigate with guided …