Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lancet Usuality

Edward - - Suggestions

Then you dont understand, it will still have same HP, and Sams will easily take them down, actually, will take them down even a Elite tank with 2 more attack on missiles.

• Lancet Usuality

Edward - - Suggestions

The discussion are far away from subject hahaha. We are talking about Lancet, can anyone make it as Missile instead of Aircraft? Thanks

• Lancet Usuality

Edward - - Suggestions

The thing is if is selected to engage automatically the targets, first hit will be the sub . is not the right topic to discuss about that anyway

• Lancet Usuality

Edward - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “the UAV Swarm is the only season unit I did not get (on purpose) ” What about the Elite submarine? Which had a very good potential but a range of 50, which is a shit against everything, especially if you send it out of the coastal waters.

• Lancet Usuality

Edward - - Suggestions

Quote from japan samurai: “Why are you so desperate to have it change? It dosen’t really matter unless and they themselves quite useless ” does it matter as long as it need to be fixed?

• Lancet Usuality

Edward - - Suggestions

Quote from Teburu: “Maybe dont spam pings? ” Well... somehow we have to bring this up, any suggestion?

• Lancet Usuality

Edward - - Suggestions

Bring this Up please. Thank you! @Yak @Aquela

• Trade Embargo and Marketing

Edward - - Suggestions

any link please? Thank you

• Trade Embargo and Marketing

Edward - - Suggestions

1st. - I seen that we don't have the option Embargo anymore which is very bad I guess... As why should I give to a player resources if I dont want to sell to that nation? 2nd. - Anyway, second one is that, why dont we have a market for only the alliance members? 3rd. - In a row, If a nation is taken out completely, why all resources are not being taken completely from that player and added to the conqueror? Or at least all of his resources to go on the market automatically? Thank you.

• Ceasefire of Nation

Edward - - Suggestions

Hi everyone again, I remember before when a country doesn't have a human player, and the war goes on and they got no army anymore they changed the status to ceasefire. I want that to get that back again, as there's no point to have a war with someone which is not even active anymore, and stay in war with them until you get rid of them definitively until last piece of land. I Suggest that, if a country doesn't have a human leader and then no anymore army, to change his status at the 00:00 time to…

• Lancet Usuality

Edward - - Suggestions

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from Edward: “I want to use that weapon which I consider it efficient ” Talking about it won't make it efficient, alas. ” Talking about Zozo which nothing is good for him... All you give is just dispite and disgrace to all suggestions! Seems tou just want to make posts, that is all. I will bring this up again, to be changed to missile instead of aircraft. @Yak @Aquela

• Lancet Usuality

Edward - - Suggestions

Quote from playbabe: “yes we know, we discussed it to death and there is nothing to be argue. so we just stop talking about it. ” well, I will not stop talking about it as I want to use that weapon which I consider it efficient, as many other players. I will bring it up every day as until they fix it to missile instead of aircraft. @Yak

• Lancet Usuality

Edward - - Suggestions

Quote from bobqz: “Do they ever run out of fuel and crash ? They need to. ” It does after 24 Hours, so it's fine with that... only if could not be shot down by units, and changed to Missile would be the best of it.

• Lancet Usuality

Edward - - Suggestions

If this unit would be changed to a missile instead of aircraft, would be a total change in the game as a huge improvement of it. Just think about it CON.

• Lancet Usuality

Edward - - Suggestions

YES, THAT'S Why I am here Now... we can improve that shit upgrading it to missile instead of aircraft as it is, because everything can shoot it down.

• Lancet Usuality

Edward - - Suggestions

I think there is something missing, which I do not understand... what the hack is everyone talking about? Huh?

• Lancet Usuality

Edward - - Suggestions

I have found this video as well which explains the situation better with images. youtu.be/fZh4gkxKlKg

• Lancet Usuality

Edward - - Suggestions

You don't need, I will.

• Lancet Usuality

Edward - - Suggestions

yes, the elite drone Swarm one. I want to add that, Why we have to wait 12 hours until to launch one after disembark from air or navy, as well as if is close combat what? Is a drone, so it can be launched why cannot be? I suggest it can be launched any time except after it was already launched so need to wait 12h to reload. Isn't a big nuclear missile.

• Lancet Usuality

Edward - - Suggestions

As we all know there is the elite lancet which is kinda new weapon, and also not used by players... Why? Because at the begining when I started to see this new weapon, it was nice, and impressive, but then I saw the "defects" of it which are: 1. Too less HP 2. Considered as a air wing by units So, because of this the even the infantry when encountering this Lancet, they can destroy it very easy due to his very low HP. It would be great if the unit would be considered as a MISSILE, so only the An…