Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buildings destroyed

Hippias - - Suggestions

Add a period of 24 hours to destroy the buildings that have just been conquered. Arguments in favour: It Prevents players from dominate cities just to destroy buildings. It Gives the defender a chance to recover from the loss. Note: I used the search and there was nothing related to this suggestion in the forum.

• I started two games yesterday and I made this strategy, guess what happened to the players who were attacked? They Both left. This is very wrong... Very OP.

• In the game it is not possible to demolish the naval base that is part of the city. Wouldn't it be better to release the demolition option? In my opinion, it is up to the player to decide whether or not to demolish the building.

• Translator button

Hippias - - Suggestions

Hi. I have some suggestions for you developers. See the alternatives below. Alternative 1: Create a translation button, as in the examples. I saw this system in android games that translated all languages. Examples: (Hidden Content) Or Alternative 2: Basically allow the use of CTRL C to copy phrases in chat messages, CoN news and chat trade. This would help and make it easier to use Google Translate. The current system does not allow you to copy messages. Sorry for the English, I hope you unders…