Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Province Building Ideas

Nukem 2.0 - - Suggestions

I will be honest, I did not know they received a penalty and haven't really noticed it. perhaps a 1/2 penalty, or even a way to prevent them from utilizing your own logistics?

• Province Building Ideas

While I have recently gotten back into CoN, I have been making use of the combat outposts and logistics in provinces. I noticed, however, that there is no opposite to the logistics building available. So I propose a new building (let's call it barricades) that you can build on a province that can slow troop movement instead of making it faster. Even better, maybe we could even get a system similar to the pontoons where you can choose specific connections to barricade. I feel like this system cou…

• GENERAL UPDATE (190925)

Nukem 2.0 - - News and Updates

Thank you for the Diplomacy fix, it was a lifesaver

• Also it is key using arty to study the land types, as with any other unit. Plan attacks so that you can use terrain (yay mountains!) and deal more damage

• Well, I have not personally won with this strategy but I have been told using a combo of Mob Arty, radar, and helis works well if you are smart with it

• Range Circles

Alright, this is what seems to be a little tweak. I have noticed for quite some time that the dotted circles around ranged units can be hard to see in most situations. I was wondering if there was any chance the color could be changed from white to something more striking?

• The Games Search Options Panel

Ahh, thank you. I expected it to be more of the center, around the top tabs

Also, Sorry. Is there a way to delete threads? I am very new to the forum

Hmm... I actually tried looking for the search bar, but I seem to be blind

• favorite scenario

Nukem 2.0 - - General Discussion

I enjoy World War 2020, but only if it is 4x. Generally for slow games I would go for a Flashpoint, and I would use it to try new builds.

• Province counter

That makes sense, but after all this is a suggestions section. If you decide it isn't worth the effort it is all good with me

• Province counter

I understand what you are saying but I think we are a little different in practice. I would not expect this to be used as a tactical tool, but more as a way to see how you are doing. It is more of an overview instead of trying to cycle through every territory you have. On the second idea I added into my reply, I was thinking of it as an extension of the map already displayed of each player nation, and would give you a good idea of which coalition is going where.

• Province counter

It is mostly a cosmetic feature, but you would also be able to use it to see if you missed a province or island in a continent, as sometimes they can be difficult to find. Other ideas I have had would be having an extra section in CoN News for viewing the areas coalitions control

• Province counter

What of we were to add a province counter to CoN? As in, if you were to go into a certain side tab, (not sure yet) it would tell you how many provinces you own of each continent, and also how many your coalition owns. This could also be followed with a percentage.