Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• North Korean Nuke Crisis Map

War and Peace - - Suggestions

The map would only have 9 playable countries, that is not a lot

I would say some island in the South China Sea

Yeah, okay but what islands and the U.S.A in that wouldn't be playable

Also your list includes the U.S.A thousands of miles away but not Vietnam! It would most likely include North Korea playable, South Korea playable, China playable, Japan playable, that little part of Russia not playable, Taiwan playable, 3/4 of Mongolia playable, a little less than 1/2 of Vietnam playable, Laos playable, Myanmar playable.

If it is called North Korean Nuke Crisis Map it is too political If it is called Asian Apocalypse 4x Map it isn't too political

• Sorry, for bringing back old threads but I was just searching through old threads and I saw this and it shows how much progress this game has made and the devlopers have changed the game so much (in a good way) that it would be unreconizable for a player from 2017.

• go to #2xiswhatweshouldnext they have already explained why they aren't doing this

• futuristic world, old weapons

look at maps in forum and look at my 2050, futuristic game idea, someone other than me remembers that most likely, since I got the most likes for that than anything else

• I've seen AI change from peace to trade embargo, trade embargo to war, peace to war, war to peace, war to ceasefire, and ceasefire to war,

• Quote from ross222: “anymore only very few people mobilize them , i might see one every 6 months or longer ” Quote from JeremyKJ: “Quote from War and Peace: “You should research Theatre Defense around day 20 and exactly when you see someone near you made a nuke or ICBM on the news, start making it in your homeland cities, or in cities which you put large amounts of troops oftenly. ” Sorry, that's not what this thread is about ” I thought that ross222 was talking about Theater Defense

• Quote from Opulon: “I'm not sure i agree with the details of your idea, but i like the global reasoning, and i find it would be unfair to criticize the details of your idea by nit picking on the meta ( bla bla bla, It should be 75 % and not 80% )" I know I don't really know the details about what you would call a established, growing, and declinging alliance, I'm really mostly talking about the big picture. I will edit the details over time as there is more and more posts that are going to nitpi…

• Lower Research Costs

Not including Officers Early Game Tech Includes Motorized Infantry, National Guard, CRV, Mobile Anti-Air Vehicle, and Air Superiority Fighter. Early/Mid Game Tech includes Mechanized Infantry, AFV, ACV, Towed Artillery, Helicopter Gunship, Corvette. Mid Game Tech includes Naval Infantry, Airborne Infantry, Main Battle Tank, Tank Destroyer, Mobile Artillery, Mobile Radar, Attack Helicopter, ASW Helicopter, Naval Air Superiority Fighter, Strike Fighter, Naval Strike Fighter, UAV, Naval Patrol Air…

• reborn countries

I agree, this would be a good idea.

• To help people with their decision on what alliance they should pick, we should show them some signs on which alliance to go to. These would only show for alliances with 3 or more people. Fast Growth: For Fast Growth Alliances, you can put a Green Star near their name. This would show the alliance is growing rapidly and it is a good idea to go there. Requirements would be something like adds another alliance game regularly*, has played in 2 alliance games, 75% of players are active, has gained o…

• Referral rewards

Then, no one would do it. Just give them a reward like 1000 gold per 5 people they bring to the game.

• You should research Theatre Defense around day 20 and exactly when you see someone near you made a nuke or ICBM on the news, start making it in your homeland cities, or in cities which you put large amounts of troops oftenly.

• Overkill is back *everyone celebrates

• Lower Research Costs

For the first 10 days, people usually spam infantry, national guard, combat recon vechicle, and anti air since researching costs too much rare material for their young economy to handle. There are 6 kinds of weapons: Early Game (CRV), Mid/Early Game (AFV), Mid Game (Tanks), Mid/End Game (Multiple Rocket Launcher), End Game (Aircraft Carriers), Next Tier (2nd, 3rd Tier) What you have to do is lower rare material costs on Mid/Early Game Weapons which I think are the most important like the AFV, Co…

• Training Maps

The same thing will happen, like 10 people say they want it, then a developer will say no for basically no reason, then close the thread. PS: I am for Training maps PS 2.0: I am busy with tests and my newest CON game in which I am getting invaded but expect another jump in my involvment in this forum soon!

• I would agree, but early game is my economy is always suffering, this would just choke small countries ecomomies early game. So that small countries don't have a chance and only the U.S, Russia, China, U.K, Poland, Brazil, etc have a chance