Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I had 3 battlions going to bucharest and they were there but they werent in the center and I couldnt move it to the center of the city the option was just not there. Then Turkish came same strength as me attacking went into bucharest but somehow they captured the city even though the troops were there long ago then they were. Then my infatary attacked even though i never ordered them to move anywhere during the time the turks were arriving. So now Im on the attack and the turks given the defense…

• Today I woke up to my coalation and instead of being what it used to be it was this picture of a unicorn and having the name unicorn or something. I have no memory of this happening either Im Sleeping walking. Or there is a glitch or it just allows regular member to change the name and flag of the coalation. You Should Fix the Glitch or Remove that feature probably.

• I've been waiting for one of those games for some time. I remember a little while ago they were a decent amount there but now there is none and I guess it is too late for me to be in one of those games? Is their gonna be another one of Blood and Oil or Middle Eastern crisis Games soon? or is it ended or its just not gonna show up

• When I see a extreme gold user I use my massive amount of stock piled gold from all the games I played to play his way

• I had an epic gamer moment I was Germany and I made the axis which had Spain Italy Romania Finland and me Germany. I could've of died from France but my allies got me out of that and we destoryed him then I attacked poland and britan as well as some others. while my allies cleared out the other parts of the world my Luftwaffe and army was great to the follow up to operation Barbarossa. The army had Infatary Mechanzied infatary Special forces and miltia. I also used main battle tanks as well as t…

• Seems a little too close to hamburg maybe remove kiel and replace it with rostock as the next harbor city it is alot futher from hamburg and it would allow anyone from the east to get a coastal city easier

• Decrease the Artillery Cost

Germany - - Suggestions

I wonder who liked this hmmm

• Private Trade

Germany - - Suggestions

YES YES YES YES this is very good idea because it would allow me to supply my allies with materials they need

• Ablity to change flag and name

Germany - - Suggestions

Have you heard of the other thing I said just give options of your flag change and name change then?

• Ablity to change flag and name

Germany - - Suggestions

You know I think alot of people would like to replace there flag with something different and change their name a little bit perhaps if you are worried if they post anything inappropriate for name and image you can options that are historical like french empire or German empire etc for the name and image every time I pretend the coaltion flag next to my unit is the real country flag because it looks cooler.

• Decrease the Artillery Cost

Germany - - Suggestions

to me a 1000 supplies is a bit a overkill for a artillery division because a 1000 supply is alot in the early game prehaps we can decrease the cost to 750 supplies?

• Im pretty sure we probably shouldn't have Kiel and the city could be replaced by another that could fill a gap in the south perhaps Stuttgart or Nuremberg? maybe fill the gap between hamburg and Frankfurt the reason why I think Kiel should be gone is because Kiel is way too close to hamburg and I think space should be better used rather than big groups of cities so mobilization to a specific place would be better but of course this new city replacing Kiel must be a gas city. Who knows maybe we c…

• Ehhhh I also had a situation similar I was playing Germany and then Poland France Spain(only fought me in air) and Britain declare war on me day 4 and 5 I was only able to last for 5 days it was early in the game

• I was Germany and I had a great time loseing but kicking butt call me underdog

• Heavy bomber strategy?

Germany - - Questions & Answers

I like useing heavy bombers ._.

• The thing is almost no one uses the military hospital you know why because 1 health is barely anything and a level 5 hospital still takes a lot of resources yes I know it was used for after a war but why not interwar when you need them the most not many units survive from a war because not many use there units sparingly I suggest that you increase the healing abilities by 2,3,4 times?

• Perhaps we can increase the defense or offense of a solider plane artillery and many more by how much combat they have seen I'm not sure how much defense offense should increase per like unit they fight Ill let you decide that but I just propose this idea maybe this would encourage people to use the military hospital more to save their veteran units perhaps it would give people hope incase they are in a defensive war that seems hopeless since defensive units have a survivalablity and a lot more …

• Add a trade land ability

Germany - - Suggestions

For many months I've seen such disgusting borders like border gore things can't get clean and I've seen coalition members tear themselves apart because they didn't get the land they wanted. A clean cut way to stop the border gore is to trade lands or if something doesn't go the way someone wants just trade land and let them get on a agreement. Feel free to develop on the idea if they must be some things added