Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Strategy for Israel?

Wubblyboofus - - Questions & Answers

when i play israel i play hyper-offensive and super risky as is what i do with any other small country like the koreas, mongolia, etc i stack all my troops into two big stacks, use the plane to scout where enemy troops are, then i destroy as many hopes and dreams as i can in the countries near me and hope they defend instead of attack me which is actually surprisingly often OR i use one stack defensively and try to defend a city at a time and then rush to the next city to defend, etc and then us…

• plane refueling

Wubblyboofus - - Suggestions

if plane has been in air for less than 1 minute and comes back to base, don't refuel for a full 15 minutes

• if you dont know what im talking about, ibb.co/JryQDXx so will this update be a new zombie/plague gamemode? i hope it will be

• Weapons​ Black Market

another thing is that the devs might say this would benefit multi-accounting kinda like how they said no to land trading

• Weapons​ Black Market

this would require a lot of balancing and coding but i think it could be done

• i like fereyd's idea of being able to build more insurgents and different types of insurgents. i feel like for balancing, you guys should make insurgents slightly weaker since obviously the insurgents now are sentient, but i feel like its not that hard to rebalance. can i know why its so hard to balance? like whats the process for that?

• oh and something i forgot to mention. im not sure if the insurgents will need rebalancing so put your opinions below, readers

• so like the ones other than middle east i feel like someone has to have asked this already but i can't find any past forums about this so yea also, i know it is probably quite daunting of a task to play insurgent on world maps since the map is so big but perhaps you can make the map smaller to the insurgent player only? like you know the + and - buttons? just make one more + button after the last one if you know what i mean i feel like this gives lots of people the challenge they want

• Market Suggestion

Right now there are limits on the prices to buy and sell resources, such as 15 for supplies and components 27 on rare materials and so on and i understand why there are limits (so people don't go absolutely crazy and destroy someone's economy with a misclick of 1 component for 50,000 cash for example) but still like maybe make the limit a bit more flexible? the prices of these resources largely depend on the game, like in some games, no one has supplies and its all about supply cities, etc if an…

• CON News Stats

yesss i also want biggest army stats but idk how they would calculate it... just by unit count? if they did unit counts then ppl would spam national guards to make people fear them lol

• CON News Stats

You know how on the newspaper, there's a button called "stats" that shows like "world's largest economies," "most popular trending nations," and "world's most notorious nations"? i know what economy is. what do the other ones mean? or to rephase, how is it calculated?

• Gold players

Wubblyboofus - - General Discussion

i think golders should be nerfed too slightly for example, i my game 2857441, where im china and the golder is phillipines, he literally paid thousands of gold just to lower the morale of all of my homeland cities to 0% this of course affected me in many different ways harshly my units took like double time to be produced (even sometimes taking longer than the time it says in the mobilizing menu XD ) and obviously my resources production went to shit and all of the land i conquered started smoki…

• cheaper "support" units

Quote from Kalrakh: “Radars and AWACs are must have in Alliance Challenge and even in publics I generally build one of both units. Drones get rarely used, takes a lot effort to get them stealthy so during war they are hardly of any use, even more after the patrol rework. ” yes i think drones take too much effort to make them stealthy they only become stealth on the last upgrade

i never talked about even talked about "publics" and yet you keep talking about publics but ok and i already talked about how land radar was cheaper than other units but i also said it wasn't enough and that was my point then there was the part where you said support units are most powerful... when you said this did you mean radar units or all support units? like artillery and AA and whatever? because if you mean just radar units when you said that, please explain how radar is "amongst the most …

so what i mean by support is like radar units so like mobile radar, UAVs and AWACs and stuff like that where the only purpose of it is to scout or provide intel on stuff. these units are rarely used except if someone has way too much money and resources or its late game or they dont know better and by cheaper i mean both cheaper research and cheaper production. also, i do realize that they are cheaper than other units but i dont think its enough to get people to use them more. i think radar and …

• new player gold

Quote from Germanico: “Hi @Wubblyboofus, thanks for bringing this up. I would really like to take a look at this issue - could you give me the ingame player name of your friend? No worries - we are not going to take anything away or such, but if we have some system going bonkers handing out gold loads at registration I would really like to know understandably .... Thanks for your help G ” i dont remember his username exactly but i think i listed it in an old post about multi-accounting before th…

• new player gold

Quote from Andilek7319: “im prety surre that parent have a little big bill for phone for your friend and yes i now underdstant your q about caliphate if for you funny game with gold .. ” no that was the only game that friend ever played and he didnt really like war games like this so definitely did not spend money on it and this game has nothing to do with the caliphate game

• new player gold

Quote from Wubblyboofus: “so back when i my friends played this game with me at school(like months ago) one time, one of my friends had like 30,000 gold and he had just made his account the other day and so we like played around with the gold and spammed strike fighters and that was a pretty fun game but anyways, how much gold do new players start with? because i dont think he spent real money on gold. ” thx

• so if im the caliphate in a middle east game and it spawns the insurgents and they kill it, is that a loss for my infantry deaths stat? because if so that will be some unavoidable shit for my stats and horrible for my KDR

• What is YOUR Favourite CoN Unit

Wubblyboofus - - Off Topic

western aircraft because its stats are just better for some reason, european mobile artillery because how balanced the inf dmg vs armored dmg is across the research upgrades and eastern tanks are just good