Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm in the middle of my second game right now, my first game ended in something like 36 days, and this game is on day 41... How long does it take for a game to normally end? Should I expect every game I start to be a 2 month commitment?

• Quote from Germanico: “We have discussed the so called „Risk“ secret mission a few times and even have a preliminary design for a similar system. So we could potentially add these sometime in the future. For the moment our focus is on the mobile Client Version. ” Well please keep it in consideration! I imagine you guys are busy but both of these sound like great ideas.

• Friends at school

Usernamesarebad - - General Discussion

So, this isn't something I can just invite my buddies to play with me, because if we're playing from the same internet connection we'll get banned? I hate to be difficult but a big reason I play games is to play with friends. I'd be very upset to play with a big group of people I know in the same game and get banned for that...

• Hey! I am a new player, I jumped into my first game in early March and I've loved it. Somehow I've managed to survive all the carnage, only a handful of nations really remain as a serious contender in the game. However, I am disappointed because we are getting to the point allies and friends are turning on each other and tearing each other apart. Perhaps I'm too sentimental, or I shouldn't expect a happy ending to a war game. But I don't really want to kill my former buddies, or be killed by the…