Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Expensive annexation of cities

Shtukaa - - Suggestions

I do agree with all of your points and thanks for the clarification on the moral mistake. But the mention price of 2000 is simple impossible even in the late game 2000 rare materials are a lot. If you lower only the rare materials require, 500-750 or even 1000 for example, the annexation will remain expensive but doable feature. Building infrastructure in the cities will remain attractive as no one would spend such an amount of resources for annex in the early game.

• I nuked Moscow with China in my very 1st game

• Helicopter on Destroyer-Ships

Shtukaa - - Suggestions

Why not give this ability only to one of the existing units to land on destroyers. ASW helicopters could be changed to be able to land on destroyers and make this ability part of the destroyer's tech tree as the last research option(day 27-29). That way destroyers would become more viable as a research path and way more realistic.

• Expensive annexation of cities

Shtukaa - - Suggestions

I like a lot of the new updates and the 60 player map. I like the idea of non-city buildings, air fields and naval bases giving resource bonus, the national guard unit and the stat changes with some units. However the new price for annexing a city in my opinion is ridiculous. I do agree that annexing a city should be expensive but 2000 rare materials is ridiculously expensive, annexing a city for the price of 2 carriers or a cruise missile research is way too expensive and a lot of people might …

• Same here the games vanished..

• I have to agree with that. I've experience the same thing invading Egypt on day 2-3 with Libya. Complete annihilation. But I think western doctrine is stronger in the late game with better air force.

• I tried to enter one of my games but an error message appears Game unavailable or does not exist . It happened one hour ago just after an update. Game ID : 2098982

• Trade Embargoes everywhere

Shtukaa - - Questions & Answers

I have started to experience the same thing since yesterday in one of my games. Trade embargoes on mass (I got like 20+ trade embargoes in few hours time) although I haven't started any wars for more then 2 days and one AI declared war on me. Also some units are levelling up but their names and pictures are not changing. Nothing like that is happening in my other games although I have been expanding far more aggressively . Weird.

• HOTFIX 320317

Shtukaa - - News and Updates

I have researched next generation Kuznetsov class carriers but my current Kiev class carriers that I have didn't upgrade and if I want to build new carrier its still says Kiev class not Kuznetsov . Please help!