Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Morale

jadeknight666 - - Questions & Answers

I been waiting a week for the moral of my captured cites to reach 51%,about ready to give up. Not complaining but this slow growing moral is killing the game.I have 10 infantry units stuck in cities and I cant do anything till the climb...On the plus side I will just leave it to grow resources everyone else has quit due to boredom lol

• I really like the fight system this game uses,the upgrades make thing interesting. What I would love more than the current game was if this was a expandable world,where you started with one city and then built a empire. The way I envisioned the game is like this. You start with a basic city that you can name,it is your home city and it has all resource types produced.(this could be destructible but no one can capture it for the resources. After that you expand and build new cities and pick the r…

• Bigger world

jadeknight666 - - General Discussion

Yes you might start out in the mountains then discover a Ocean,bring on the ships. Meeting other players could go both ways,a ally or enemy you would just have to find out. I would be happy with war a part of the game rather than the whole point,I get most enjoyment working with other players to get ahead.You could almost have homicidal AI all over the place and allying with human players your only hope. The basic game dynamic with dozens of possible development paths is a winner,but I just abou…

• Bigger world

jadeknight666 - - General Discussion

I really like the fight system this game uses,the upgrades make thing interesting. What I would love more than the current game was if this was a expandable world,where you started with one city and then built a empire. The way I envisioned the game is like this. You start with a basic city that you can name,it is your home city and it has all resource types produced.(this could be destructible but no one can capture it for the resources. After that you expand and build new cities and pick the r…

• Y'all Need Some Personality

jadeknight666 - - Off Topic

I agree we should have a ingame profile we can modify,put up a pic or something. BTW As this is a interesting thread I had a idea of a game these guys(game developers) should do. Use the current tech tree. Allow the player to select a country(tech they use western eastern etc,) And have them start with a city on a random generatored world. One city and have them able to build more or take over other players ones. It would off course be long lasting,in theory everylasting.(Generate new land as yo…

• Natural disasters

jadeknight666 - - Suggestions

Sigh ...Its not a good chem or nuke of you dont use a cruise

• Got that issue on all my maps,no resources left.........True I am buying anything I can as I have 600k in dollars lol. But all my maps have no electronics or rare materials.

• Natural disasters

Interesting idea,but I can see it causing issues when it helps one player beat another.. "It wasnt fair I was winning when the game made a natural disasters and I lost" Also does add a huge level of new bugs to go wrong,lol.Might be worth bring the idea up in a year or so when all current bugs are sorted......... That said I would love to play a game where at some stage there is a alien invasion and all players need to unite to defeat the invasion before it snowballs out of control....heheh

• a non-aggression pact, which will not give the other player intelligence of my military potential but ensure we don`t attack each other. Good Idea,been burnt accepting pacts.It also does away with the need for spies lol

• I never bothered with building hospitals,tried once so my troops would heal but nada. I just dont bother and my cities still grow

• ECONOMY UPDATE 170512

jadeknight666 - - News and Updates

Well not sure where your upto in the updates. But Everything seems to be rocking along,I mostly have enough rares in my worlds.A couple I have to wait a day for them to build up(no problem makes it a challenge) 1 world I have 20k of rares and it rocks.Mostly I have more than enough of all types.Rares are back on the market and they sell super fast(that is fair,If I see any I buy the lot). I say well gone might have too much resources but cant say Im short.(note I maxed out the arms markets to ac…

• Not saying anything bad,but you really need to make checking out reports of multiplayer accounts number 1 in things to do. I reported a player who was using the same name in 10 countries with only 1-10 added to make it different.(Almost not cheating it was that blatant)the real players in the map banded together and removed him,he was defeated about a week ago.Today I got a message he has been banned.lol So well done for banning him,but 2 weeks ?+. Now to make this fair why not refund (in gold n…

• ECONOMY UPDATE 170512

jadeknight666 - - News and Updates

Just a small idea that might make things work a bit better to start. Reduce the research cost of new units to not include a rare material. That is just to research the tech,all upgrades after that stand at current costs. This would allow everyone to have basic troops right from the start,maybe even do the 1:30 research time. You could research say 4-5 troops types but then your out of resources.You would still have to think seriously about what you need to rock and roll. Just a IDEA For myself I…

• Just a idea I had. How about making it so if you lose your homeland (say 80%),then what you have left becomes homeland so you can keep fighting. hmm might be a dumb idea.

• Quote from tinydragon303: “My country is Saudi Arabia and I'm leading by 400 points (I'm not cheating I swear, just everyone went inactive except me), we are on day 60. I've taken Turkey, Russia, Italy, Poland, half of Germany, and lots of minor countries. The next highest player is the UK (he was a human player that last several times longer than the other inactives, now joined them) and he is leading the everyone else by about 300 points. He took France, the other half of Germany, Sweden (and …

• Map Suggestions

Quote from Pablo22510: “I honestly don't know if this has been asked before, but it is a pretty important thread and there seems to be no ongoing topic on this. And the community has the right and the responsibilty to give the devs their opinions on this. For me, there are two clear maps that have to be developed: - Europe Map: From Iceland to the Urals, down to Spain, Italy and Greece. - World Map: A world map but with more players. At least 50. Right now, major African powers aren't even playa…

• All games have turtles,just the human nature.....(think North Korea) However you have to be a mixed of defense and offense if you are going to win,the trick is to know how much of each you should be. In my current game,the top 5 players are pacted together(im 3rd).We are taking out a cheater and AI,this can not last and soon those who trust each other the most will chose sides and fight for the win. Top nations are UK Turkey Congo France India Japan. Most interesting to see small unimportant nat…

• Just thought I would add to this. I like the idea of a long game with no VP and just to the end.

• You always get turtles,but thats why turtle soup is popular........mmmmmmm soup

• Quote from Germanico: “1) we saw way to much turtling - and the smaller nations are pushovers anyway - good for money and manpower. 2) good ideas. Although we do have speed up of course... didn't you see them? 3) we are banning - I know there are black sheep but being f2p guys can simply create new accounts... so we need to go deeper eventually. Also overhauling our MAD Hammer Anti Cheat System atm 4) not selling on the market is harsh - actually the market is a nice place and allows for some go…