Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, I'm not a long time player, but I have some suggestions to improve the game : For ground units : construction of logistic hub to provide ammunitions and fuels to units far (1000 km) to mother land. If not, the power and the speed of each units will decrease. I don't understand an armored division rushing in russian plain without troubles of supplying. For aircrafts : creation of refueling tank aircrafts to allow extra long range attacks with SF. For ASF : Increase the attack range of ASF …

• thank you for your answer germanico. Great job. I like this game.

• And i made bug's reports (in french, so i don't know if their will be treated)

• It's day 18. I never had that kind of troubles before. I use to play with fighters and strikers, and in other games, it worked fine.

• Hello, I'm in a flashpoint game, and i think my aviation has a bug. For exemple 2 fighters tiers 2 engage 1 fighter tier 1. They gave 6 PV of damage but took 11 PV of damage. And it's the same think for all air battle. Is it a bug ? Game 2721583 Thanks for your answers Cedrelebarret

• thanks for the answer.

• Hello, I'm a security council members and I can't create a new game. In the tab "new games", there is no "create new game" button beside the "search option" button ; and this, no matter on browser or on steam. Is it a bug or that fonctionality that doesn't exist anymore. So how can I create a new game ? I like this game so much and thank you to the developpers for their work. Cedrelebarret