Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from B-17: “9. I think it's a bad idea because people can convey offensive messages with their cities. ” Quote from Oceanhawk: “ You automatically win, cos you make stupid names that makes coordinating near impossible ” Umm, guys? I didn't say you could name cities whatever you wanted. I said: "Say if Germany takes Qingdao, it should give you the option (after you annex it) to give it the old German name for it: "Kiautschou". Say if Greece takes Istanbul, it gets the option to rename it "C…

• NO NO NO N O SHHHHHHHHHH THAT'S HOW I DESTROY THEIR ARMIES AN INTEGRAL, DEFINING CHARACTERISTIC OF THE GAME. Praise ASW Helicopters.

• None of this is going to be coherent, and I don't know if any of this has already been said or not, but here we go: 1. I love how Hiroshima supplies a player with 'Rare Materials' ... Uh huh.... 2. Seriously, why Serbia on the 45 Player Map? I'm genuinely curious, do you guys have a Serb working with you or something? I'm not against it, I just wonder why Serbia was added before Burma Myanmar, Finland, Syria, Malaysia, Afghanistan, Angola, Bolivia and Belarus? These countries are larger and may …

• Falkland Islands

Silverblade1942 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Germanico: “I agree - how can we totally useless developers simply not get our priorities straight and not immediately implement such great nations as San Marino? Armenia FYI will feature in future versions of our map, once we expand it to 100+ nations. //G ” Oh God, no. Please. No 100+ nation map. Serbia's and the Philippines' city models already look cancerous enough, let alone trying to fit 8 cities in Ireland.. Come on, maybe Greenland? Finland?

• Quote from Germanico: “we got it on the list - should be added to the option as a toggle soon(tm). ” Ahh I see we've got good old Gaijin Entertainment's response to literally every question about every War Thunder patch: ("Soontm")