Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• World congress and resolution

Hetakin - - Suggestions

Th for your response Inspired by civ yes but i was not proposing another way to win. These resolution would just help some players or orientate military strategies. For example, if a resolution increase the cost of a type of unit, players will have to adapt there strategies. The diplomacy will be a soft-power wich is used to obtain the military advantages. (in addation to coalition wich is less dynamic)

• Plane officer should be buffed

Hetakin - - Suggestions

Quote from Sima_7: “I do like the idea of adding more officers. Perhaps allow a 2nd one once the next tier has been reached and limit the newest one to not be upgraded to the next tier so long as there is an officer at that tier. ” I think that wing officer is powerfull in early game so yes, let add a second in the net tier would be the best solution. I think you re right, adding a second wing officier is the best solution

• World congress and resolution

Hetakin - - Suggestions

The world congress would be an event organizated all 4 in-game day. Basically, one nation organize this congress and make two propositions. Other nations have to vote against or in favour or abstention if he don t vote. To organize the world congress, nations put their candidature. Members of security concil can organise more than one time in game. Non member just can organize one time. Other nations have to vote for the organizer. Example of proposition : - Tax on professionnal army : increase …

• Plane officer should be buffed

Hetakin - - Suggestions

In my opinion, the plane officer have drawback in comparison to other officers. Currently, the plane officier give +15% ATQ at low level. SO that mean for a stack of 5 plane you have 5.75 planes equivalent (5*115%). You can't stack more planes because you loose efficacy. Well an infantry can stack 10 units so for the same level you have 11.5 infantry equivalent. At high level you have 7.5 planes equivalent against 15 infantry equivalent. So yes in proportion it is the same but in absolute it is …

• Observation post and Radar system

Hetakin - - Suggestions

You are right.

• Observation post and Radar system

Hetakin - - Suggestions

Hi everyone I propose to add a case equipment that could be built in the provinces and that creates a visual field eliminating the fog of war. Its price could be identical to the roads and its range would increase according to its level. This would make it easier to respond to attacks by the sea by creating radar positions at strategic points