Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• provine naming

Hollow Light - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Martijn: “why=other whise devs needs to make a lot of provinces for every big city i like how they did it i should make an big problem about it because you will get an Fucked up map if you do major towns provinces ...... ” my topic is only about the naming and i don't want to have a province for every town and city too

• provine naming

*all examples from overkill map* *i talk only about provinces and i understand towns are built into the game strategically and not based of population* examples: 1. the city of smolensk which consists of about 300k people in real life is in a province named after a village named "kirov" which i wasn't able to find info about 2.the city lyon which is the second largest city in france is not represented at all on the map even as a province and in its place is a commune called "chalon-sur-saone" wh…

• provine naming

i have been searching the towns provinces are named after in several countries now and it have come into my notice the a lot of those provinces are named are tiny insignificant villages instead of major towns and cities in the area. so my question is, why?

• can i "create" more core provinces so stuff i conquered also become rightfully mine?

• post removed by me

Hollow Light - - Suggestions

i lost my ideas somewhere in the void back in brain, i will answer later

• post removed by me

removed by me

• i heard something about liberation? but if i conquer nations they usally mine so how its diffrent with liberation and how it works?

• post removed by me

post removed by me until further notice Signed - Hollow Light

• Add a trade land ability

idk if that is the original idea or not BUT shouldn't it be traded for set amounts of money with (~)-+20 precent silder and only for neighboring lands that are not annexed/homeland cities with: something like 50% increase in base payment for provinces that produce something other than money and manpower about 40%-70% increase in base payment for each building (depands on building) and decreasing price increasing with each higher level of the building (except in healing buildings which always imp…

• Plane Stamina

it is automatic no matter what distance the plane goes i once just told a group to attack something and a plane was in that group and a moment later that i told it to stay it still had to refuel 15 min i do believe it should be changed though

• Thanks!

• North Korean Nuke Crisis Map

mabye some USA forces islands like in middle east crisis?

• Custom Game Names!!!

Nice idea! also a little feature to add little notes to the game so you can remember stuff related to it or what to check

• i really have no idea can someone tell me i just found someone who i'm quite sure is cheating

• reborn countries

i cant delete so ill leave it like this

• reborn countries

it is optional, i'm sure some people will like changing the name of their country to fit to the game's reality a little bit more and it dosen't sound like too much changes to the game

• futuristic world, old weapons

i have two points first, we start the war with weapons from the 60's second, war, especially global war forces all of the combatants to improve their weapons rapidly you can look at the ww2 for example, at the start of the war Biplanes were still in use but in the end of it heavy bombers already were in mass use

• i haven't tried the 4x but alot of things can happen if over night a whole 1.5 day passes no? and if it is like that it will be probably worse in 10x right?

• futuristic world, old weapons

since this game has some futuristic scenario (2200, world war 3 and maybe some i don't know) you can rename the category of certain weapons when reaching a certain stage of development. for example you can make "mechanized infantry" "robotic infantry" or make "armored vehicle" A.W.A.V (autonomic weaponized armored vehicle) to give the futuristic vibe to the game (since it is in the future) the reason for this is that right now the oldest weapons are from the 60's and the most modern are from our…

• i know he is using gold so he does have an advantage but by looking at the situation i sense this is something beyond some minor advantages and more a "pay to win" type of thing