Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 116.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 5 Cruisers stack is easy target for attack submarines cose have very low antisubs. If you dont have leveled ports and dont want build navy you may build and use naval patrol aircrafts, they also may easy kill cruisers not supported by frigates. Cruise missiles using against navy is worst idea until you have at least T2 CM with 11 hit points. Every ships (same as land units) have not AA aura only, but also "point" defense against incoming missiles so even cruisers with lowest anti-missile abiliti…

• GENERAL UPDATE (191211)

Raf - - News and Updates

1) Elite choppers. As per my personal experience: I suppose not more use them cause in early game gunships is cheaper and just better against soft targets and hard targets damage no needed. In middle and even late game choppers have too "short hands" and too long online time to be interesting . If need pass hard SAMs defense may just build fast 5-10 attack choppers. 2) Hard units up is really interesting, cose last time any type of armored units were almost totally ineffective meaning their reso…

• New Elite Helicopters

Raf - - General Discussion

Elite chopper is nice, just with some disbalance. It completely make unplayable standard attack chopper. This issue was different with previous elite MBT, where standard MBT still is playable together with elite (standard MBT still is best for people, who use MBTs massively in early/middle game, but elite is good for people who dont use tanks in early game, but want have them in late game). So I hope devs finde some logical balance for choppers also. Wow elite choppers just nerfed already ...

• Show the real level/skill of a player

Raf - - Suggestions

Agree, current players lvl system and also seasonal system just stimulate multi-maps gaming, not interest in game and game result. I understand why such systems made, but really would be good to see real players quality.

• Battle Formations

Raf - - Suggestions

Damage variability is devs tool ... used for slight balance if need. How far I know exactly support units "eat" higher part of damage in stack. For example AAA, frigates might be killed very fast in stack. Quote from Germanico: “2) we have differing damages depending on the stack composition. We don't punish them but they are very noticable. our just have to experiment a bit or ask some of the veterans. Some units receive less damage than others as long as they are combined. ” Would be very nice…

• Carriers seem kinda meh

I suppose that LHD class ships should be faster in game then any corrections with carriers, suppose LHD will be cheaper then carriers and give us "folk carrier", mini-toy for everyone. Carriers sharing is interesting, but suppose unplayable idea in random games.

• Carriers seem kinda meh

By the way : where is our LHD class vessels ?) Regarding currently existed carrier, as many times written above, it has very specific usage. 1) Its very good for "full navy" countries Australia and New Zealand (no more existed), of course together with frigates and other ships later - in early/middle game low lvl carrier with 4 places is really very comfortable for scouting and strikes little bit further then frigates fire distance. Of course choppers, couple of ASW for scouting and assistance a…

• SEASON 2: BEGINS

Raf - - News and Updates

I suppose more interesting are initial dates, how early may use it, costs and stats. In late game are enough other/any powerful unis:) If initial building requirement also is a/b lvl 5. unit is interesting for collection only. But thanks in any case.

• Я кстати даже не добрал очков ) не хватило пары десятков. При этом я играл весь сезон и активно, разве что ввиду отсутствия времени, больше одной катки одновременно я не тяну. Здесь тоже косяк разрабов - игра всётаки нацелена на взрослых, занятых и платёжеспособных людей, ну нельзя же от них требовать задротства, а получилось что поощряется имеено беготня по каткам и наплевательство на игру.

• Strategy Advice: Hospitals

All depended from your game style. If you use air units or other mobile units, have wide web of airbases, you must have at least one high level hospital somewhere far away from front line. From other side if you play for distant country and all your striking units are ships, you no need hospitals at all, your best hospital is coastal water

• English Only Games

Raf - - Suggestions

main problem here that international language shall be Esperanto, not English, to avoid any part of people natural advantage:)

• CON News Stats

Raf - - Questions & Answers

Quote from kurtvonstein: “When you look at a nation you see your popularity with them...this is how they make the statistics. It is not really useful. ” Partially it may give you information which type of units use leaders ... cose arty and navy make huge "civilians kills" and lower morale.

• cheaper "support" units

Raf - - Suggestions

Quote from Andilek7319: “for rise of tide and choosen .. you have two posibility recoon car slowly just by land or heli with need airport near or drone or radar on max may be ... ” Drone is very good there, cose its very cheap, much faster then all other options, drones range is very large so you not need airbases web and finally drones may see chosen already at 1st tech. level. Couple of drones is ideally to support air forces. Same issue with AWACS. All depended from time you have for gaming .…

• cheaper "support" units

Raf - - Suggestions

Radar and AWACS price is adequate. Both are very strong units, in battle between equal competitors always win one who has more information about enemy. Radar is very cheap already and is especially good in early game to support artillery and make infantry stacks "mixed" because radar is "hard" unit. Also radar is very actual in new "rising tides" map because there always is shortage in resources. AWACS is much better and flexible but also expensive to manufacture due to 4th airbase level. Drones…

• 1st season

Hi. In my main page disappeared "season" timer after last update ... Could you advise when 1st season started ?

• Quote from micgamer: “Elrond is not working on the game development team ( and nobody else from half-elves of Middle Earth does, to the best of my knowledge ) ” Just I'm sure there is at least one of dwarfs ... probably Durin ?

• let me make some resume : 1) cheating isnt good way in people conversations 2) Devs of course had serious proofs to make discussed decision, so is fact that Sarmats used tricks 3) I dont see any cause devs want harm owned project making unfair decision ... 4) As here many time mentioned tricks are "normal" gaming style for Sarmat's leader One positive moment in this story, it woke up community and we have reason to gossip a little

• Сокол без всякого стеснения даже в своём гайде, выложенном здесь, учит обманывать других игроков. Ребята из неньки в последнии годы совсем потеряли берега, даже здесь умудрились опозориться.

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “On Europe map have won with Syria (3) and once with cuba (they are both like in the mid 20's in VP starting off. On World Map won with Myanmar (really tiny) compared to neighnors india nad china. Came in 2nd other time. On Mid east map had two wins (1 with Ethiopia) other India (which is small start on mideast). On regional maps I start with strateggic corner countries dont care starting size. Like countries that have limited early opponents and cant be blindsided. ” Yo…

• NK is very, very bad choice for this game, same as SK. Both are very opened from all sides, both are very compacted to have some time for reaction and both have natural strong competitors near. So try to avoid NK/SK as home countries. And yes, Fereyd said only way you have for NK. Gunships are first units you shall build and they are extremely effective against rushing infantry near owned airbases due to huge "soft" attack value.