Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from ross222: “as long as theater defence is below sergeant you can use ballistic missiles or icbms above that your going to lose both those and those can only be used on cites not moving troops ” On Flashpoint maps unless they are using lots of gold (which I wouldn't recommend -> to save that for global maps as it's need much more there), neither theater defense or ballistic missiles are going to be easy to get past corporal. Those are usually a beyond day 20 build and will all be nearly …

• iinsurgencies

NoahLegend - - Questions & Answers

Quote from abdelrahman: “Thanks very much for ur information I knew about the ratios I just wondered when was this ratio evaluated I mean when does the game flip the coin every day or hour. but I believe it`s every hour based on your speech. Really thanks what is new to me that total nation morale It`s of great help thanks ” Ya I hear ya and ya it's like maybe IDK for sure, every minute. Totally depends on the strength of your nations morale and how much low morale conquered territories you have…

• Attack helicopters are better at intercepting other helicopters including transports. If those portable AA tanks land on the ground before your hel's get them, they can wreck your helicopters but if they are in those transports and your helicopters intercept them in the air, they are toast. It's never good to have just AA or just helicopters. The 2 combined could be good but they will both be vulnerable to ASF and Striker fighters especially if the enemy has cruise missiles, then that's all cann…

• iinsurgencies

NoahLegend - - Questions & Answers

It's not at random and it's not at the end of the day either. In some cases they might not spawn at all, in other cases they may respawn in a few hours. This is because if they spawn or not it is based on a chance %. The higher the percentage the higher chance they will Spawn quickly possibly even within the hour if the chance is really high. You can even find out if the chance is low or high in the city information tab. You can have a good idea of how long before the insurgent will spawn by tha…

• It all depends on the type of enemy you are going up against. On most flashpoint maps cruise missiles are the way to go but not always. & on Global maps relying on cruise missiles can be risky because they have a low health score. What I have seen is that cruise missiles are more effective when the enemy doesn't have theater defense. (that is the majority of the time thankfully). However, theater defense especially stacked with other other AA units can wreck even a multiple cruise missile attack…

• forum.conflictnations.com/inde…1596bab81814ac0d9eb34c10f