Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Поздравляю с победой. Я че-то не разобрал в видео, на основании чего вы предположили что чувак донатчик, когда посмотрели на статистику?

• infantry and air units

chucke1992 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Germanico: “Please note the defense value. Logically this applies. ” Hm, so defense also affects the damage to hostile units? Those I never thought about the math behind those values.

• infantry and air units

The problem is that Attack Rating for basic infantry against fixed wing and rotary wing is set to blank, so has no value. So I thought it could not damage air units, but it always does.

• infantry and air units

But that is what anti-air for no?

• infantry and air units

Quote from Opulon: “It's necessary in order to have a game. ” But shouldn't for that purpose player use those elite soldiers (forgot how they called) and anti-air units? Because it would make sense to provide ground unit with additional units for protection from air. Like stack infantry and anti-air and get air covered or something. Quote from Fereyd: “each Infantry has a Def-Rating to Air Units ” it makes sense that infantry is not a completely vulnerable against air.

• infantry and air units

Why infantry is able to attack air units? I mean when I send a couple of jets to defeat infantry it still damages my own unit (it is not like it is a fatal damage but still). But infantry has ATK rating as blank. So why it is able to damage air units?

• well, I don't use discord so usually either ask in global chat or experiment in game.

• Probably because until you build heavy bombers you can be finished off several times. Some people use stacked air superiority fighters just fine too.

• Ethnic unification

chucke1992 - - Suggestions

Quote from HoleInRightWing: “Quote from Hollow Light: “Quote from Opulon: “Hello, i would be against it for two reasons : 1°) It forces to add a layer of data, which is ethnic groups, over the map. It's complicated, and is basically a new feature. 2°) The feature is perfectly fine in itself, and reasonable, but i can smell from here a very special kind of people to be drawn to feel they are legitimate with certain displays of idea in the newspaper, or here. ” 1) i fully understand that those kin…