Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Very nice setup looks like a gloriously fun trolling setup. My closest thing (soz no screen shot) 4 mlrs+3mobile aa+2sam+radar or mobile aa This stack is replicated three times. With natguard or infantry capping in front so baddies can't see the big stacks.

• I was playing as Belarus, my coalition was cruising to victory on the back of a golder teammate in Finland. Suddenly Finland's all conquering navy gets sunk in Asia by Indonesia, who it turns out had a truly vast navy of maxed destroyers and frigates. Our golden boy Finland promptly gives up. Our next major naval power Italy then gets his navy and cities pummeled by this gigantic Indonesian navy. Our teammate Austria loses his airforce of 30+ strike fighters trying to sink that navy. At this poi…

• Quote from scott steiner: “we all lose a game every now and then ” Indeed, nothing new here - not sure what leetness attention the op is trying to grab - musta been neglected as a kiddie. I regularly get blown out by golders. Its a bit of a bummer when it happens several days into a game. Some of the expenditure I have run into i quite astonishing. Insta 3X task forces of 5 maxed cruisers each appearing from an insta built l4 shipyard is one of my most funny. I dont sweat it - just move my units…

• Quote from Seroslav: “I don't see how making first attack of AA, faster, would make anything useless. My suggestion is to make SCAN more frequent, NOT the attack. It's not to make attack of AA 5 times more frequent, just the scan. Attack would be still in 10 minutes manner, so only the first one would be sooner, to get rid of planes operating in range of AA with no reaction of AA, which is totally weird. Plane go through range of AA but it does not react... what kind of solution it is? AA is to …

• Quote from Seroslav: “I believe getting hit & run less effective will make the game better. Same to make anti-air scan radar more often, to be more realistic and make airforce less dominating. ” I agree hit and run is no life stuff. Exploiting a game bug to win is grotty stuff. You can easily kill stuff with the same attack range with it. I did it once and felt like a bottom feeder from some scum sucking netherworld. Even a simpleton can see waiting till your opponent is offline then unsing hit …

• Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Seroslav: “Of course not. If you use patrol, you can attack a unit inside of AA range and your aircraft gets 0 damage from the AA. You dont know this basic mechanic? Simply learn how to use aircrafts first. No wonder you dont use them, as you dont know how to use them properly. ” I guess this is fair criticism. I usually go for helicopters, because they do more damage and they don't have to worry about SAMs and they are harder for the enemy to see coming and t…

• Does anybody know why units don't always auto return fire, yet sometimes they do? Assuming range is not an issue.

• O don't think it's going to hurt the planes. Not the sort of thing easy to test lol

• Striker

scommysoggys - - Questions & Answers

So I noticed my strikers won't patrol attack transports. Is that a recent change or a bug?

• Insurgents

scommysoggys - - General Discussion

Do insurgents create a new guy every day? This is after 3 days of not getting around to capping (Russia loads of oil dont need more) and has 3 guys in there.

• The early heavy golders that blow a game apart in the fist day or 2 are my fav - I just send straight to archive. Means I have not invested wasted time in the game ^^. I get a bit unnerved when I take off a bunch of HP from a unit and the guy immediately repairs it. At the end of the day without golders the is no game so its all good.

• Do these have rules around gold use?

• Yes hes got what looks like an rpg or stinger... my eyes aint what they used to be

• I like the new map. Very cool! Only issue is the Chosen.... they just seem out of sync with the rest of the game. What was the thinking or intended purpose of the Chosen? Not sure a well funded 80s style Mujaheddin "freedom fighter" fits the futuristic theme. Having them rather strong certainly changes the gameplay - that aspect may actually be good.

• Not a Game flaw

This guy even demolished his airports so nobody could fly in. Clearly he has done it before and had it down to a fine art. Oh well seems like its the "cool" thing to to. I may as well jump on the bandwagon and start trying to do it

• Not a Game flaw

ROFL your a sharp one. If he did not need the coalition then why join it?? Why not just stay solo from the start and take on all comers? /LOL

• Not a Game flaw

So I was in a game and one guy in coalition got to 2k points then left the coalition, timed to exit coalition like 1 minute before game clock ticked over. So this guy got a solo win while everyone else got nothing except gold. Is this intended game design? Surely once victory conditions are going to be triggered instead of 24 hours it could be 5 days or longer. Gives other members a chance to camp his cities and deny this. The point is he would not have got to that position without the safety in…

• 1/ If I have one tds parked in middle of city, does the defence stat get triggered each time there is an attack by missile on that city? 2/ Do any hit points stripped from inbound missile reduce damage output of missile?

• I am in a game and one guy is taking on 3 of us. We kill ten planes ...the next day there are 20. Then fully upgraded tanks and ships appear...cities get annexed on a whim. Now I dont begrudge the guy for spending his money on the game..heck I spend a little and business is business. Its just when its kinda extreme...do you give up and archive? Seems like an uphill struggle right now.

• Defence question

scommysoggys - - Questions & Answers

So I have an army with some mobile artillery in a city...and an enemy comes to attack... my arty starts attacking when he gets in range... once the two armies get into direct contact/combat , will my army use its attack stats or defence+entrench stats?