Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kick from a game

arsdangelo - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Well anyone caught with multiple accounts could just say "hey thats my roommate" it clearly states two accounts from same IP on same game will be banned. play different maps. ” As you say, try to enjoy life and change your environment because you sound like you have a lot of toxic people around you. It is just an adviceWell anyone caught with multiple accounts could just say "hey thats my roommate" it clearly states two accounts from same IP on same game will be banned.…

• kick from a game

Im playing with my roommate , it's ban too, thats the problem? . I don't use multiaccounts .

• kick from a game

You have been blocked from this game.An administrator or the anti-cheat system has blocked your account for this game.They have blocked you; you cannot log into the game. Write to customer service if you have questions.

• kick from a game

Im active , but where can i speak to admin or stuff?

• kick from a game

hello, i got kick from game 3081892 and i dont know why, where can i get help? i can loosse because of this.