Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problems with guiding

Paintpro - - Questions & Answers

I've noticed that it happens way more when you're really close to between the center and border of province you're moving through... 9/10 if I make unit move right before the border then add waypoint past it the unit won't turn back towards the province center. That's just my take on why it happens.

• Why not, ... Alerts to text?

Paintpro - - Suggestions

Germanico have you seen S1914 yet? I like their way of using mobile along with pc. It gives you most options as the game on PC but stats are shortened big time but it’s mainly used to get by until you’re able to actually use a pc. Believe that’s what CON should shoot for instead of trying to make a whole new complete game on mobile since many people are looking for something they can do manage their games without being utterly destroyed while they’re gone. If you haven’t yet you should definitel…

• Heavy bomber strategy?

Opulon is 100000% right!!!! I see tons of people using strikes or asf for their CM platform but i use the HB because a stack can hit multiple ground troops and still have left over to hit all cities/provinces with airfields. Which 9/10 are the targets i attack first. Being able to hide them in the sea in a region 9/10 people will never check let alone able to reach is amazing for deterant

• Is there any plans to make a player wait so long after turning off shared intelligence to attack? I find it really discouraging to even play these matches because even players that know everything about your country can simply attack you anytime without an actual time they must wait... Coalitions have to wait 24hrs so I’m not asking for that but something. Some options- player must wait 6-12 hrs before being able to attack depending on how long they were allies... Or- they should have 10-20% atk…

• GENERAL UPDATE (190620)

Paintpro - - News and Updates

YAY!!!! I love that tds don’t need SWF!!!! I LOVE MISSLE SUBS!!!!! If im going to use them I will set them out in a path that’s highly unlikely to be traveled through. There’s almost an endless amount of spots you can situate them in. I once had 10 missile subs surrounding all of north and South America and it was epic when we started our assault.

• I don’t think they really cost all that much compared to other things so I usually get them just in case it goes long. Plus I usually plan my troops around the resources for the country I’m in.

• Why do I see majority of players only going up to level 1-2 arms industry? I try and Max mine out As fast as possible. That's of course after I build the army 2-3 depending on which units I'm going with. But near day 60 and I still see people with only 1-2 and they're playing because I'm at war with them.

• I've wanted to try this out myself and yes it's really deadly! I even have a stack with officer tier 4. I have armour officer/5 tank destroyers/1 moto omg/1 mobile AA/1SAM.

• Modern radar is obviously much better than what you’re even suggesting btw. I’m marine veteran from 06-10 and it has come a ton further after I got out. Right now depending on unit you can see where they’re moving and est time so I think that should be fine. As far as ocean I would LOVE for them to actually implement a coastal range but only for your homeland location not lands you captured along oceans... even 50-100km would be much better than right at the end now. Not necessarily give you a a…

• Thank you! Alittle bit lol it just seems like it’s random lmao

• Would you benefit if you’re at port with say a hospital lvl 5? If not please implement this!!!

• Could you possibly answer why some of these buildings are possible to be used at certain points in construction... not to mobilize units but to receive the extra hp or be able to fly out of or use? I’ve noticed several occasions that it seems as if its completely random at which point it’s able to be used... I’ve seen 3/10 then 6/10 for airfields. Does moral affect when it actually pops up to be used or randomness you guys refer to often?

• Friends list?

Paintpro - - Suggestions

Another thing I’d love to see is push notifications for when your country gets invaded or some other system that alerts you when you’re not online at the moment... which of course you can turn on or off...

• Okay so I make it an absolute to not go over the stack limits to bring down efficiency but I see people will 20+ units sometimes... even air. Is there any benefits to over stacking and which ones would you?

• Morale

Yes I would like more spy options but it’s not priority to me... it could never come and I’ll still be happy. Even though it would be nice.

• CANT CATCH SPY!!!

Paintpro - - Bug Reports & Issues

Each day add a new spy to it... eventually you’ll catch them. Sadly it took me 9 guys

• Friends list?

Paintpro - - Suggestions

Why is there not an actual friends list on this game? I mean really? I could almost guarantee that if it was added it could possibly bring a whole new group of players to the game because some people only play with friends but not always have other ways of communicating with them. I mean it would be pretty easy to actually make one. Could show players preferred country/doctrine they use most often. Also would give a list of all the matches they’re in. Limit it of course but could also give notif…

• I believe it’s possible because I lost one from a frigate shooting into Serbia from Libya area.

• Morale

Quote from Germanico: “It is called randomness ... That's the effect. Not pretty but it works. Mostly. ” Using 4-6 counter spies during a span of 6 days from the first time he started spying is far from being random... if I used 1-2 sure I could see that.

• CANT CATCH SPY!!!

Paintpro - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from GorianRay: “6 counterspies in one city is possible??? Sounds like someone uses Gold to sabotage, spy or undermine you. I'm also affraid, that these actions with Gold have a superior-standing and no 'normal' counterspying has function. Any vetos from staff? ” it took me 9 counter spies to finally catch him... which someone told me that’s what he had to do