Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 287.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why i should do? You're the guru here? Why not?

• Please change your tone, or get lost.

• 2. It's not about armored units generally. Agree with low profile to TowArt, but it think it won't change much. Better to make TowArt2, TowArt3 faster to reasearch than MobRadar2, MobRadar3, so they could airstrike unnoticed by radar - if detection depend on level. 3. Well, that's only my opinion. No way to spot them in the air in times they are available until day 25(If I'm not wrong). So gates are open... too easy on my taste. Leaving tank and ACV per city only to survive that is pointless.

• Some mid/late game thoughts: 1. Blood & Oil : I completely ignored new strategical points, and focused on 'standard expansion' instead, and it was a good choice. 2. I feel new radar mechanics didn't changed much in my decision making, there were only moments in games, but I can't remember now. Got around 5-8 Tier2 mobile radars, but It was a standard before the update. 3. I'm afraid of Special Forces much. Focusing on using them instead of defending against them. If I'm not wrong their helicopte…

• Personally I think that practically annexation is not needed at all in most cases. Better to invest in another tool of destruction ( to get few more cities and resources by that ) If more production is needed - master recruit offices. If you have tons of wasting resources - master bunkers, they will enhance morale ( and boost resource generation ) or hospitals (bigger population, bigger income) Also, I think that If I have too much resources, excluding fuel, I did something wrong, like bad unit …

• HOTFIX (200129)

Efreet - - News and Updates

In this context, The Caliphate is a tool used in PvP, and can work against chaos maker as well - which makes game more interesting. I have no doubt that 10/10 (300HP) x10 doom stacks will be invincible. biggrin.png But it could be easily fixed if single chem could be able to wipe 70% of them. They could grow to swarm early, but can't confront with tech lately and i think its a clear solution. Well, yup, decisions were made. I'm in minority anyway and can imagine a flood of messages like 'oh no, …

• HOTFIX (200129)

And now they will have too much of a less. Same story a year ago. Someone had a good idea of more challenging partisans (more realistic), but again someone else pushed ' the panic button' too early.

• HOTFIX (200129)

I can't say that they are perfect now, but I think they have too much hp, and that's all. Instead, changes will make them static and user friendly. Ahh... cmon.

• HOTFIX (200129)

I think that 4x games should depend on different parameters, because changes like... - Toned down aggression and made slower - Move less and spawn less - Removed terrain modifiers for movement speed ... makes them correct at 4x, but at 1x it means no aggression at all. Uh oh...

• HOTFIX (200129)

About Blood & Oil... Oh no, water pistols again. You know. Better to give them 10 HP, but leave stealth. There's no reason why they should be tough (low on supplies, lack of equipment, poor vehicles ). 5/5 gunship squad + single drone should be able to clean the area If someone really wants to do it. I don't know how it works on 4x games, but I see hp is the only problem with them at normal speed.

• 'stealth bombers and strikers way overpowered.' Nah... Compare the prices. Before the update, stealth fighers was a crap(and now we can see this clearly). Anything could detect them and scrap them, before single one goes out from a factory. Now they seem deadly when correctly used and a bit lucky - and that's fine. Wall breachers. For my taste, I would add only some little adjustments: - doubled sight view to SAM(T3) and TDS at the mountains (special forces will be happy) - +25 sight view to sAS…

• I used them few times in my 'career'. My motivation was : they are safer aboard of a carrier(no sabotage), and there are some savings in resources and time due to airfields not needed. I think tech dependency (AWACS) kills this unit. Probably the same situation is with amphibious vehicle(I saw them only once). Funny why AFV not depends on tanks or vice versa.

• 1. More precisely - some serious part. 2. You know : Marines, MechInf, AirInf, Special Forces, Striker, Drone, ACV, TD, Tank, Gunship, Att heli, ASWHeli, MobRadar, MobArt, MobAA, Corvette, Frigate, Destroyer, AttSub... all x1

• Btw, I like Blood & Oil. - Conflicts everywhere. - No option to get advanced infrastructure early without moving out of comfort zone. - Caliphate is serious. Personally I would adjust: - -50% to resources at the cities. - +100% to resources generated at resource fields and more of them at the map. - 'Strategic points' not only restricted to oil, rares and cash. - Add extra medium units at start(single per type) and reach around -10 to fuel by that, so we could get more intense beginning.

• About Blood & Oil Scenario The description tells me that Oil refinery has flat resource bonus +2k, but at the province the value of fuel income show me around 1k. How to interpret that? Will local industry boost the amount or it's redundant to refinery? forum.conflictnations.com/inde…5201ebcb9e35b859c4d96f214forum.conflictnations.com/inde…5201ebcb9e35b859c4d96f214

• I see there more than I expected. I think that stealth objects are now worth their price, coz, if I'm not wrong, they can't be spotted on the radar at all. And something tells me that it makes whole stealth design exactly as it should be.

• Blah, blah... I'm simply not interested in flaming. I think I've done with you, anyway. Use punctuation, and train social skills. Peace.

• "in my home state we three military base two... " etc. Go inside, make photos, upload them to the Internet, and tell me what will happen. "hey i wonder why japanese in world war 2 attacked pearl harbor in the first place hmmmmm is possibly because it was major strategic military naval base back then as now hmmmmmmmmmmm, whats youre answer to this or is youre only argument deflection" Sure, and they seen It by satellites or by the guy who drives his civilian boat. And definitely not by INTEL, or …

• Think in a war context, not by summer vacations at Hawaii. smile.png Additionally game context (excluding some scenarios) is that all world starts from same tech advancement around '70. And btw, if satellites ever be implemented into the game, it's not hard to guess they will be expensive late game feature anyway. I'm mad, lol. And something tells me that you have no arguments. Fine for me.

• So you found a satellite picture of Area 51 in western Internet and now you know everything about. Em... Right. Footage for UFO fans I'm sure of that. Worth to mention that if WW III = anti-sattelite missiles will be used. So satellites role in modern war is a big question mark, specially that probably 5% of all countries have at least one military version.