Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Oceanhawk: “Quote from Irritator: “How has this RP been going? I have noticed there was a bit of discussion going on lately on here. I have been off due to work lately, but I am due back in May. Any new developments in the game? ” Hehe, nah it has ended now. Bacon is working on a WW2/Cold war RP on CoN and myself and Sigmar are making a new modern RP for mid to late April. WIll be very different than this. Pop over RPU discord, How's things running for yourself ? ” Things have been go…

• How has this RP been going? I have noticed there was a bit of discussion going on lately on here. I have been off due to work lately, but I am due back in May. Any new developments in the game?

• Quote from Aeblemost: “Quote from Irritator: “Many people said that they could not find it when they searched it up ” The search function has been a bit buggy. The developers know of the issue. ” Great that it has been brought to an understanding! Some of the people who wanted to join this game have not been able to because of the search not bringing up this game

• Quote from Emperor Lelouch: “Disappointing im accepted and declined without out even knowing why? i got neither UK or Italy and a message for a game that doesnt exist... atleast now i know coming back to this game was pointless. ” The game number did not work that I messaged you with? I am deeply sorry. You should have told me sooner. There is also the discord chat that you can enter so we can chat about this better. I am in no way trying to disclose you from the game. I am trying to get around …

• Quote from Valdrin: “~Name: Valdrin/Stefan Löven ~Country you would like to play: Sweden ~RP Example: Regarding your nation (the one you chose) It's been almost 1 month since Valdrin got the title as Prime Minister in Sweden. It is to early to have a conclusion but we will explain how it's been so far. For us to have as correct answers as possible, we had to try and contact Valdrin. It took 2 weeks to reach him but we finally managed to book a meeting with him. We asked the people what questions…

• @Bacon230, I am glad for you joining the RP! I will certainly take no grudges towards the past, and will accept the future, with a great RPer such as yourself, helping us to creating a great roleplaying community here in Conflict of Nations! I will message you in the near future the details for joining, as I need to clear some problems with the United Kingdom player, who has been busy past the holidays and has not reached me. If all else fails, like you said, you will either have Italy or Mexico…

• Quote from Emperor Lelouch: “Nice to see someone actually watches those videos i felt lonely lol... to bad Pete didnt cover more on the whole Asian Conflicts... He only mentioned 1 but there was actually 3-4 wars in Asia 2 Chinese - Indian/Indonesian Wars and some conflicts with Iran and Pakistan ” Usually he only picks the areas that interested him and that are involved in some juicy drama he catches the ball at. He never would mention my country in joined RPs we would do together.

• Quote from Emperor Lelouch: “italy will also be fine. i actually never finished my example they are usually 3-4 times bigger than that. I was also Indonesia in that CoW Modern RP if you've seen John Petes videos ” Oh indeed I have seen Jhon Petes videos! Great to know we have a good RPer on our footsteps like yourself! I will see if the United Kingdom RPer is about and ready to become active again. If not, you will get the United Kingdom! If he is, you will very happily get the nation of Italy!

• Quote from Emperor Lelouch: “Fall3n One UK(United Kingdom) (this is made up on the spot will be different from actual ingame RP) BBC: News Anchor- "Newly elected Prime Minister of The United Kingdom today has meet in Parliament to discuss about how the UK stands in the World and what he hopes to achieve as Prime Minister." Plays Recording- " As a Englishmen, I've questioned our Nations impact in the last 50 years from Cold War to the 21st Century. From defeating Hitler to leaving the EU, we've d…

• Quote from LightningTurk: “Quote from DxC: “what is "OOC in the newspaper"? what is "Trolling the map"? ” "OOC in the Newspaper" refers to "out of character" posts, or unofficial statements within the newspaper. In Roleplays, it is impolite and rather disrespectful to bicker or post small argument based messages on the official newspaper page of the round. "Trolling the map" refers to players who refuse to listen to the rules of the roleplay round, and purposely break rules to try to ruin other …

• Umer has requested the land of Saudi Arabia. He has not posted yet, but he will get to it when he is done. In addition, the RP is set to begin today. However, we do accept those that want to participate up until world war 3 taking place!

• New Millennium Roleplay!

Irritator - - Concluded Roleplays

It is great to see your guys' RP doing well with activity! I was just stopping here to see if you gentlemen may stop sabotaging my posts with dislikes and invading my Discord. Best of luck on the RP!

• Quote from CathalM: “Name: CathalM Country you would like to play: Brazil RP Example: TBD (will pm you if needed) Write one rule mentioned : Land-grabbing is greatly frowned upon and not what RPers should feel good about doing Agree that you will follow the nuclear capability of your nation: YES If you agree that you will be banned if you do not follow the rules: YES Did you really read this entire thing? : Needed to see the available countries ” Great!! The available countries was simply a list…

• Quote from DxC: “~Name: Dx Calcium ~Vietnam ~RP Example: I don't know ~Write one rule mentioned: World War cannot be waged for 3 months following the creation of the game ~Agree that you will follow the nuclear capability of your nation: ok ~If you agree that you will be banned if you do not follow the rules: ok ~Did you really read this entire thing? no ” It is at least good to know that you were honest. I will put you for the nation, but I will watch with you closely so I can show you a little…

• Quote from DxC: “I've never done RP and it seems a bit strange to me, but I could try if someone is willing to tutor me. ” Indeed. As Turk talked about, we can help you with some of the skills for roleplaying. In addition to that, minor nations open are: ~Vietnam ~Colombia ~Algeria ~Democratic Republic of the Congo

• Quote from Jboy2000000: “~Name: Jason St. Loriat ~Country you would like to play: Maple, hockey stick, eh. Canada ~RP Example: Regarding your nation: Quebec Inquire Justin Trudeau Removed as Canadian PM Today marks a new day in Canadian politics, as they current PM, Justin Trudeau has been voted as non-competent by parliament. According to rumors, the stirrings that lead to this vote of non-confidence started when Justin Trudeau began speaking openly about several controversial topics that lead …

• Quote from FM Buchanan: “~Name: web 4 ~Country you would like to play Indonesia ~RP Example: Regarding your nation (the one you chose) As war is approaching Indonesia we plan to start Researching things in all technology departments including chemical weapons which we soon believe will be allowed in warfare. We will join the side which we will see the most beneficial to our nation. For now we will be neutral unless provoked. We will also invade neighboring countries for more resources and infras…

• Please submit what you like better. It is important to see if the players in the Legacy of 2016 RP are happy about the RP beginning before Christmas (Christmas Eve), or the day after Christmas (Boxing Day) In addition, all members of the game can join the chat here discord.gg/cGcPqc4

• Quote from IshXIII: “signing up, would like to be Iran ~Name: same name everywhere, IshXIII ~Country you would like to play IRAN ~RP Example: Regarding your nation (the one you chose) RAAAAWR love RP! ~Write one rule mentioned ww3 shall occur, but not in the 1st 3 months (could be a bit longer then that, are those irl months or ingame, Ia ssume ingame, it will be hard to have nuclear cap withint 3 RP game months?) ~Agree that you will follow the nuclear capability of your nation sure ~If you agr…

• Quote from Rick Wong: “~Name: Rick Wong (The one and only) -Country you would like to play People's Republic of China -RP Example: Imperialis Dominationis (Siam), 1860 Turk's (USA). ~Write one rule mentioned WW3 shall not occur within 3 months of the game launch. ~Agree that you will follow the nuclear capability of your nation Sure ~If you agree that you will be banned if you do not follow the rules Yep ~Did you really read this entire thing? Yep ” That is great! We will have a perfect Chinese …