Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Teburu I did report the ingame bug, let's see the outcome. I know it is impossible to fix the issue from the forum, just wanted to be sure the discrepancy in healing rate was infact a bug instead a rule.

• Thanks for the replies, Teburu and Last Warrior. I've noticed that Mot Inf (lvl4) is healing normally at 2HP/unit/day, opposite, the Armored Fighting Vehicles (lvl2) not. The healing city is a homeland city, 100% morale and no spies. I did a test and noticed that also in other cities the healthrate for AFV is slower than for the Mot Inf. Stationed stack is composed of 10 units (2 AFV and 8 Mot Inf), positioned in the center, inactive and not timedelayed. I am aware of the overstacking risks.

• You are right, you said exactly how it should be. Unfortunately it is healing 1HP/day even if the city healing is 2HP/day

• That is why I've noticed something was wrong, every unit needed just 2 HP to heal and that should have been achieved in 24 hrs. The stack is healing at a rate of 2HP/day instead, as you correctly said, at 20HP/day

• Healing points of stack units

T1000 - - Questions & Answers

I see, so there might be a bug in the game, as for now it is healing 2hp / stack / day. Thank you for reply

• Healing points of stack units

Example: City 1Hp / day + Hospital 1Hp / day translates into 2 Hp/day Stack: 10 units Question: Does each of 10 units heals for 2 HP / day or the healing is counted 2 HP/ day as stack? Thanks.

• Thanks, now it is clear!

• Hello to everyone. Just wanted to check if when using (launching) a balistic missile, the system counts like being fired 2. Example: I had 4 available (after finishing mobilization) and after using one, the count went to 2 available only. Of course I waited for reload time, thinking it wouldhave shown 3 remaining, but not. Even after having mobilized additional 4, the count is showing 6 available instead 7. Thanks for replys. Regards.

• iinsurgencies

Thanks guys for support... Infact I've noticed "on the field" that your responses matches what happened. Currently morale is 42% and unit stacks DEF is 29. So the City should be safe. Currently at war only with "insurgents", no other fronts opened also because I am building up more units. AquariusRisin85 & Fereyd comments should be put in the game's instructions

• iinsurgencies

Thx for reply. It wasn't a visual glitch as they popped up once again at day change. When I defeated them for the 3rd time, finally the city map turned into green. Now I have 4 motorized infantry units, 1 tank and 1 rec/com unit stationing in the city. Added also a hospital and recruit center. Morale is 35% (rising), uprising level is 28,2%.

• iinsurgencies

The insurgents took back the city and finally I defeated the insurgents (again). City is still red coloured and the morale is 25%. The issue is it is still showing the war symbol (in the city details when clicking over it) and it is still surrounded by red fence (meaning is still not part of my country). I have 3 fantery units parked there. I guess I have to wait few days. Anyadvice is welcomed. Thx.