Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Troops stopping

Farmer Jay - - General Discussion

Ryan, do you have any infantry in it?

• Troops stopping

And now an attack plane was on route to attack some infantry but hey the infantry took a province from me and the planes decide to turn around...WTF!!

• Troops stopping

Why do my troops stop when a province goes to the enemy. I'm attacking the enemy!!! I give them attack orders but on the way a province goes to the enemy and my troops decide to have a picnic instead of continuing with their orders. I come back hours later and the enemy is still moving while I'm standing still.

• No damage

Farmer Jay - - Bug Reports & Issues

And by watching I mean the entire 20 seconds. I had my scratch pad ready to write down the new numbers. I reset the game and everyone was where they were suppose to be except no damage was done.

• No damage

I was watching the attack live..saw the 20 second countdown with smoke and then nothing. I did refresh after that. And will make sure that I do that more often.

• No damage

Well there was big damage to him and small damage to me on the next attack.

• No damage

When my helicopters attacked some infantry there was no damage to them or me. They are still taking land and I can't stop them.

• I can't see what is happening within another country unless I patrol it using radar. However the computer doesn't patrol they just attack!! I'm not talking about hitting a city. How does the computer(AI-Sweden) know that my helicopters are in the air??? Again I'm Germany hitting Poland.

• How is it possible for the computer to attack my helicopters with fighters without even patrolling the area? I got Sweden attacking me, Germany, while I'm attacking Poland's southern provinces. I find it worrisome that they can just lock onto me in mid flight.