Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hello. not much feedback yet, this one is a no brainer in my opinion. not asking for any changes or major updates, just post what is out there and should be available. cant wait till it happens.

• Please create a tab on the community tab or somewhere else on the main page for the doctrines. there are incomplete and inaccurate versions floating all around on discord. It becomes very confusing if someone asks on beginner advice or Q&A about doctrines. Even the moderators struggle to say if it is correct and updated. If we post the official and updated version to the main page everyone has access and the new answer on discord is to point them to that tab. Once done then it can be quickly upd…

• Opening Strategies

DTBama - - General Discussion

did some testing and recruiting office in captured city only raises the level the city can get to moral, but not the speed to any measurable effect. i used to build on in every city as well. spent several games capturing cities at the same time and building in one, and not the other, and at most got a 1% faster bump in one but that can be attributed to other factors as well and even if so not worth the resources to do it. i abandoned the practice and now dont build in them. FYI

• My first thread and my best suggestion by far: coalition tournament. join as a team, win or lose as a team. no kicks and no drops. gold entry fee so we can go gold free during the match. have the fee payable by the team so they can pay as they want, one person pay all, or split up etc..... and then an announcement on who won and the player names and even a gold prize if possible. I think this would be very popular and would help bring the different users together...... alliance, non alliance, 4x…