Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 57.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• March Tournament Registrations

Cycle0 - - Tournaments

Yet another outstanding PR success. Tricked how many users out of how much gold for a totally unbalanced "tournament"?

Cycle0 - - Tournaments

The tournament will continue with unequal number of players on the 10 maps?

Cycle0 - - Tournaments

Will the 10 maps start with uneven number of players?

• Unit Letters

Cycle0 - - Questions & Answers

The letter(s) are map code for the country. If you have more than one game going, you can check around and see that.

• Order of Battle Menu This feature has been requested here on CoN, and on the two predecessor games. Such a menu should contain unit designation, force composition, location and current mission. The location should be in grid coordinates, for example E553N297 would be 553 pixels east of the map center, and 297 pixels north. A scale on the map, and a simple measuring tool would also be helpful.

• Championship questions

Cycle0 - - Events

Starts 10. December?

• I agree to the Championship rules. In-game userid: WayneBo

• Inactive Coalition Members

Cycle0 - - General Discussion

This: gyazo.com/10f73a73b4d408f79b1bd33e621200e7 also the behaviors, similar to AI. For example: On day 25, with all home cities intact, would a live player have only ONE, level ONE, arms industry?

Wrong Luoniev! With the current 'fix' to the dip. menu not showing inactive players, the coalition will NOT automatically drop inactive players after 24 hours. One game, and inactive player is still a coalition member after 2 weeks!

Very useful feature; gaining tremendous insight into the inner workings of AI controlled countries.

• Fewer cities, fewer rural provinces with resources. Just makes the game slower to develop, and likely will increase the dropout rate.

• Returning after many months away

Cycle0 - - Suggestions

And find that the menu options are still "Show Market", "Cities", "Chat", and "Intel"! No, I do not wish to 'chat' with my wife concerning the latest 'intel' on which 'cities' might have the best 'market' prices. I would rather play a war game, with actual Order of Battle menus, mensuration tools, grid coordinates on the maps, accurate travel times, and honest representations of the military value of buildings. But clearly, any development in those directions would appeal more to the Omar Bradle…

• Too much smoke

Cycle0 - - Suggestions

Good suggestion to be able to toggle off smoke. The GUI is entirely too cluttered. Should also be options to toggle off city names and all foreign forces (show only my units.) Show only Coalition forces would also be good. Since the only technique available to control your units is to select them on the GUI, clarity is essential!

• Unit tracking system

Cycle0 - - Questions & Answers

An Order of Battle Menu has often been requested. I seem to remember a response from one of the staff that it was being considered.

• Theater defense systems

Yes, my coalition mate has taken out a dozen ICBMs in the last 24 hours. Some with chem and some nuke.

• Plundering?

loot seems to be turned back on, maybe only on some games?

• No counterattack trick

Cycle0 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Think in terms of the player who is not online every 15 minutes of every hour of the day. The poor soul sets his artillery, warships, aircraft patrols, air defences up to stand guard whilst he catches a few hours sleep. Only to find out, upon awakening, that the shoot-n-scooters have decimated his defensive positions.

• MISSING PLANES FOUND

Finding missing units is tedious, here is all I can offer to help: Click on any unit. Once the unit menu pops up, use the left or right arrow key to scroll thru the other units. Each will be high lighted and the unit details shown on the map. Best to toggle off the "Unit Details" , so that only the selected unit shows details. Might have to scroll around the map a bit to find some units. Major pain, but all we have until an Order of Battle menu is available.

• Seriously overpower ai?

Yes'm, and AI are particularly effective against insurgents. Had two coalition mates go inactive, the AI replacements wiped out about 10 rogue units in one day.

• Convoys of Ground Troops

Are invulnerable until fully disembarked? No amount of defenses on the LZ can engage the landers until they are fully disembarked, and at full strength? Clearly, D-Day was an aberration in history, and Dorado has totally discounted any losses suffered there by the UK, Canadian, Aussie and US forces?