Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Good unit formation?

yuenjanson - - General Discussion

Motorised infantry are just cheap city defenders, they are not meant to deal with attacks. It is even stated in the description of the unit, "Serves to hold strategic targets"

• Good unit formation?

Sound good. If you don't need the MBTs' health, you can also use cheaper tank destroyers if you want.

• Y'all Need Some Personality

yuenjanson - - Off Topic

Lol mine is pretty bad. RPS (Rocket Propelled Spade)

• Good unit formation?

Hey there, CRVs provide support and a larger view range for your troops which can be useful in early game. They are also very useful as cheap scouts as they don't cost much. Plus, they can see stealthed units such as Spec Ops if you research it. For formations, they are down to personal taste. However, I personally have a different Naval Doctrine to yours, favouring frigates over destroyers. So my normal battlegroup consist of 3 frigates and 2 destroyers. I did this because Frigates have a good …

• I definitely want this feature.

• Battle Tactics

yuenjanson - - Suggestions

I prefer ground radar due to its ability to see far and scan everything. I just launch CMs at everything. Have like 150 warheads and I'm still mass producing them.

• Battle Tactics

yuenjanson - - Suggestions

General Attack: I take a pretty general and conventional approach to attack. I stage 2 radars at the province closest to where I want to invade. I will then send out some strike craft and helicopters to see if I can ID the units. I will then proceed to mobilise my troops, mainly consisting of MBTs and infantry (motorised or mechanised) supported by Avenger AA and TDS moving in behind and also some airborne. When the attack commences, I launch one CM to each radar contact and 2-3 CMs to city rada…

• Currently, there is not really a way. Use Combat Recon Vehicles, Helicopters and Planes for the fastest and most effective view range. Otherwise, you will need to rely on AWACS or Ground Based Radar systems. Radars are pretty cheap but they only show green blips. For the sea, use Naval AWACS or ships with a high view range/radar.

• So basically, I wanted to support a AI nation against another player nation invading it. Kind of like how China supported north korea when the US and South Korea was fighting it or how Russia provides support to Assad in Syria. Is there a way to do that?

• +1 from me, seems like a good idea to disrupt enemy nations without starting war. They should limit the amount of Spec Ops in a specific nation tho.

• Just going to add that if the British doctrine is added, their tanks should have the highest hitpoints out of all the tanks, and best spec ops stats. Their anti air is, well... Meh. Guess Britain is a good country for tank rushes.

• Tanks: 1. Chieftain MK 11 (Instead of the MBT 80) Mobile Artillery: 1.FV432M (Mortar Variant) Mobile Anti-Air Vehicle: 1. Falcon SPAAG 2. Chieftain Marksman 3. Challenger Marksman Attack Helicopter 1. Westland Lynx AH 7 TOW 2 or Lynx 3 Air Superiority Fighter: 1. Harrier GR.7 (Instead of Tornado) Naval Air Superiority Fighter: 1. Sea Harrier FRS.1 2. Sea Harrier FA.2 3. F-35B (STOVL Variant with external hardpoints so non stealth.) Naval Strike Fighter: 1. Supermarine Scimitar 2. Blackburn Bucca…