Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (Erase)

NathandaWarrior - - Concluded Roleplays

Name: Nathan In Game Name: Nathan the Warrior Age: 15 Country I wish to play as: the United Kingdom Paragraph: Times for the UK have never been tougher. With the threat of communism higher than even during the times of the Cold War of the 20th Century, strong leadership is needed to keep the UK democratic and free. Our new leader, Nathan Davis, has promised the British folk that communism will never penetrate the UK and with the help of our allies, will help defeat communism and free those under…

• Wrong Borders everyhwere

NathandaWarrior - - Suggestions

I already mentioned the Kaliningrad one, but if it were 100% realistic as you said it should be, then I personally think it would be unfair in the game. 1. France and the United Kingdom would have useless land in South America (They would almost certainly be kicked out of SA almost from the beginning of the game before it could even send troops to help) (Denmark also applies with Greenland) 2.I think the same applies for Kaliningrad, though it would be much better than French Guiana and the Falk…

• Tutorial

NathandaWarrior - - Questions & Answers

Yeah I was going to ask the same thing. Glad that it's being worked on though!

• It would be great to do an RP! I have only done one, and sadly had to leave it due to personal things going on, but now is a great time to get right in and join one in CoN! My in game name is Nathan the Warrior and I would prefer to be Russia or China, but any nation is fine.

• It seems as though someone has begun to spread the word about Conflict of Nations on the Call of War forum!

• I would like to make another suggestion (I will probably make a lot of these small suggestions that most of you will probably not care about). In real life, Kaliningrad (part of Lithuania in this game) is part of the Russian Federation in real life. I understand that it would not be useful to the player with Russia because it would be one province disconnected from the rest of Russia, but it would be nice if Kaliningrad was added as Russian territory.

• Oh yeah, sorry. I'm using Chrome

• New World Empires. It is a game where you colonise the world.

• I think it is a great idea then, considering this is a modern day war game.

• I think it is a splendid idea! Do you mean that it would be used as espionage or something that would assist spies?

• I do not know if this is a problem with my web browser or not, but it seems like I cannot scroll all the way down the newspaper. If others are experience, I suggest they devs change it, but if it a problem with my browser or something, please let me know if you can!

• Quote from IshXIII: “Originally I said guys - hi! without the dash, instead of hi guys, that is what caused the issue, the system took at as a bad word, taking the s without a space connecting it to hi and making ! into a T Seriously, I know the very strict implementing of foul words which is good but this foul word checker is paranoid and schizophrenic hahahaha ” Same thing happened to me while writing my introduction! Only difference is, instead of it saying I said s***, it thinks I said s(amp…

• Hey all! I am Nathan the Warrior. I am 14 and in my private life, I love to play music. The instruments I play are the Euphonium and Trombone and I recently joined a brass band. I came to Conflict of Nations from McSquiggle's Youtube channel (hooray!). I started to play Call of War, my first and favourite Bytro Labs game so far (thought Conflict of Nations may become a new favourite), in April. It's nice to see all the new and familiar faces here!