Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Probably using some purchased in the game to regenerate health on his units. He goes to battle, stops for a second and heals, then goes back....$ rule the day in CON. If you don't like it, I suggest leaving and finding something else because the game is rigged and every so many boards you will have one of the people doing this.

• Quote from Orca327: “Hi there, I'm on game 37 and really enjoy the game, especially the social and cooperative aspect of coalitions. i see coalitions form early, break apart as players get crushed or turn inactive, and so on. Such is life, obviously. The one thing that really turns me off a game however, is the creation - usually mid-game or sometimes later, of "super-coalitions". In public games, it seems there are maybe 10-15 players who continue to play, with maybe 4-5 who really know what th…

• Alternative pay strategy

MidasMulligan - - Suggestions

Every time someone mentions the unmentionable...it kinda makes me mad. This is a great game. I understand it takes resources to maintain and develop it, however, you will not reach your full potential unless you make it 'even' to all players. I've been playing a few months now. Love almost every aspect of it, except 1. We all know what it is exactly. Anyways, how about a Pay-per-play game with no additional $$ spent in game? Everyone pays some upfront to play. When you do this, it gives you only…