Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Deploy Armament Units

Hungryzombie - - Suggestions

If landmines are used, I think your population should get lower morale or something like nukes or chem weapons. Mines are pretty frowned upon these days.

• Hi, If I mix a special forces into a stack of tanks, does the whole stack get the Storm Position ability to ignore entrenchment? Thanks!

• Seems that when you decoupled my account again it solved the problem. Thanks for your help.

• Germanico - I think I might have pinpointed this problem Both Martin and myself had our Steam login's changed by the CoN staff due to the fact once you login to steam there is no way to change your account. Could that have caused this issue?

• I've tried the steps given by Germanico to no effect. Still stuck at same screen. Thanks for looking into it.

• Quote from Martijn: “ (HungryZombia you can write your ingame name there lol) ” Yes I know this Fresh accounts won't have an auto-fill and I'm exploring any possibility while troubleshooting. The strangest things will cause problems.

• Quote from Germanico: “Okay - thanks for the detailed rundown of actions undertaken. Will discuss it again with QA this morning. Terribly sorry should this issue be on us - trying to figure it out. This said it definitely does not happen to every steam user so there must be some further factor in this... //G ” No problem, thanks for looking into it. One other detail that might be of note is that the first time I installed the CoN game in Steam, I did not know your login gets locked so I set it u…

• I tried troubleshooting again with no success. Here are the steps I took. 1. Uninstall CoN. Restart Steam. 2. Clear Cache. Restart Steam. 3. Install CoN. Restart Steam. 4. Clear Cache. Restart Steam. 5. Run CoN. Log In. Stuck at loading screen. Thanks for trying to help. I appreciate it!

• Quote from Germanico: “hm... okay - if you followed the procedure and reinstalled: did you also clear the steam cache as well? This is vital. //G ” In steam I went to menu item Steam/Settings then clicked on Downloads and picked Clear cache. This had no effect. I cleared the cache again and uninstalled the game. Cleared the cache one more time. Then noticed something that might be interesting. When I search the steam shop to find CoN so I can re-install it, Steam tells me it's already in my libr…

• Hi, thanks for replying guys. My ingame name is Hungryzombie616 I did indeed verify files and re-install the game as troubleshooting options.

• That's the one. Stuck there. Tried several times waiting about 10 minutes each.

• Hi there, I installed the Steam version of the game. I'm running Windows 10. After I put my username and password and hit PLAY the loading screen with the fighter jets and ships comes up but then the game just hangs there. I can't get past it. I've uninstalled and re-installed the game and verifying the files shows no issues. Thanks.

• Navy is on one hand very limited and costly. They can not take cities nor defend inland cities. Yet they are pretty important. I have a hard time beating strong navy's were able to out tech me. What are some good strategies if you just want to develop Air & Army power? Is this even possible? Thanks!