Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1. Overkill 11/12 days 4129vp no gold 2. Overkill 52/53 days 12 050vp .no gold Overkill is 100 players map and currently the largest ,there was even larger 124 map some years ago . Supremacy1914 had 500 players map ,i did it solo in 99 days ,no gold . Smaller maps with gold use here probably in 4 days can be won solo ,more gold less days .

• Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from Telerik: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “ ” ” Starting to build air units…. By day 30/35? I mean hold up I know you are that ground strat player but how is airforce a threat at day 30/35? Unless you mean helicopters? as Indonesia you basically have naval dominance, sure it will be a lot of strain on your time if you did fight those blues who had cruisers, you should come out on top since you are a naval country ( indonesia) ” Samurai Kid , you should stop followi…

• GarenDG you are a new player and seems you are exited . You still do not have a single solo victory . I recommend you to try Overkill 100 map and try it solo . If you manage to win solo Overkill in less than 12 days ,than i will change my opinion .

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “So i only produce like 17k resources on day 10. not enough to dominate. I wish Icould go for MRL. At least I have 2 SAMs now. Cutting a long atory short red is winning in both gamrs. ” Thanks . I do believe day 10 is too early to predict the outcome . I did dominate my game on the sea as Indonesia red and bombed all advanced blue cities , problem was too many wars and revolutions . By day 30\35 i was able to sent to hell or at least to stone age either by navy or nukes …

• I did play only one rvb game . I was the second from red on day 12 to use my elite bomber and ballistic , first guy used nukes around day 8 . As there were at least 15 active blue opponents those nukes could not slow the blue team ,but as days passed and all nukes were launched they definitely helped .Game ended day 34 . Can you people tell from your games was it blue or red team victorious ? I predict blue is better but .....

• I was in a red team as Indonesia . Blue seamed very strong in western Europe and in South and North Americas . Africa,Middle East and Central America were equal . North Asia was dominated by red . I predict blue teams will win more often . Will be nice to see statistics . In my game red won ofcourse but i do believe this was exception(i was good) . Game lasted 34/35 days .I will not play more this game format ,one is enough for me . I do believe in a ,,normal,, game once blue team defeats Indone…

• Quote from KaliCat: “Quote from KFGauss: “ ” Or just send five full armor/mechanised stacks to simply roll through (without stopping to hold) the enemy's cities, and send them scrambling to recapture/regroup their units. Great method to send a powerful coalition into turmoil late-game. It's expensive and you'll lose 75% of those units, but you'll raise some hell. After that, it's just a matter of getting the inevitable insurgents under control. ” OK , JUST DO IT !

• Quote from Teburu: “I’ve once won a Rising Tides in like 8 or 9 days solo; so where’s my NFT now? Seriously Dude just stop, your begging for validation is downright pathetic by now. ” Congratulations for your Rising Tides . Now show me your Overkill map ! Maybe you will challenge me for 5 days victory on Overkill .

• I WILL SEND 1 NFT from my collection on Polygon if you beat me at one game and will send 1 NFT on Ethereum as gift if you beat me at all 3 conditions . Overkill SOLO 100 victory I was able last 2 months to play 3 projects ,can you improve my records !? 1. Overkill 11/12 days 4129vp Do it for less days ,or same days but more vp . This game was hard all the 11 days . 2. Overkill 30/31 days 3805vp .No artillery , no air or navy research. No harbor or airport over lv1.Just melee and anti air .This i…

• Day 1 guide

CandyCzar - - General Discussion

Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from Telerik: “Expert Zozo001 joined 211 games and won solo 3 = 1,42% of games Aeneas of Troy joined 218 games and won solo 4 = 1,83% of games Telerik melee guy joined 99 games and won solo 16 = 16,16% of games ” shud uppFor f sake whats you’re problem If you’re so unhappy with them Then go and check my stats then? Like C’mon bro, you’ve joined like twice as many games as I have and yet you’re only like 2-4 ranks higher than me with worst KDR, sure you got more w…

• Square root map

CandyCzar - - Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Telerik: “ ” I'd prefer it if they simply chose starting values for the city-sizes that better represent the relative sizes of those cities in reality. So, for example, Tokyo or Beijing or Delhi or Mexico City would be like size 12 or something, New York and London would be about 7 or 8, and most European Capitals would be about 4. ” Here i agree ,much easier to implement . Small countries max lv1 cities up to lv10 for big countries .

• Square root map

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from Telerik: “ ” Your "balancing" would actually ruin the game thoroughly, since only the top 3 (at most) countries would have realistic chance to dominate, very contrary to the CON way. ” Taking PPP into consideration China will stay at 38, India and USA at 24 . Japan 17 . I repeat , my ,,balancing,, will not let kids in NATO think that they can pay to Mongolia few candies so the 3 million mongolians invade and crush China . Same time a ,,mongolian,, player will have…

• Square root map

CON claims realistic maps and so many small countries are deserted as they sux . Or huge land mass like Russia or China has 7 cities same as Poland and Canada even has 5 on 100 maps ,and hard to defend . Or a player from Mongolia with 3 million population successfully invading Chinas 1443 millions . In order to make all countries attractive but keep realistic about big countries i world propose SQUARE ROOT MAP We assume all humans are equal in abilities, but we put penalties on governments for m…

• Day 1 guide

Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from Telerik: “. ” Day 30/31 you only have lvl 2 SAM??? What kind of low end units is that? You should have at least a lvl 3-4 Hello , in addition to 6 SAMs i do have also 7 Mobil Anti Air they have 5 attack(soon 6) vs planes .My season tanks have 6,5 defense probably over 10 each when in stack with bonusses . Until day 30 usual opponents do not have so many bombers . In my defense keep in mind my two army bases at lv5 produced all 10 Elite Season tanks and are n…

• Day 1 guide

Expert Zozo001 joined 211 games and won solo 3 = 1,42% of games Aeneas of Troy joined 218 games and won solo 4 = 1,83% of games Telerik melee guy joined 99 games and won solo 16 = 16,16% of games If new players listen to Telerik they will have x10 chance of solo victory . New players have little chance in ranged battles hit and run against experts ,that is why is safe to follow my advice and avoid skirmishes . Avoid fancy units and just hit the capitals ,most of times you will find some fancy fr…

• Day 1 guide

How to win .Map overkill 100 . Example Poland European . You forget about air ,navy and arty ,you stay on the ground as all victory points you need are on the ground . Day 1 . Start researching Tank Destroyer and Motorized Infantry ,when finished in 1,5 minute start Mobile Anti Air Vehicle As Poland you never touch your two port cities Gdansk and Szczecin as the Baltic sea is your border . Enemy ships will bomb nothing . You saved massive on harbors and you keep saving by not building up your ai…

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “day 17 and 73 cities? Thats fast. but a bit luck as well ” Too much luck i have . Probably there is more ......... Soon(expect around day 29) my only land and no artillery army will enter into a massive land battles against the top two coalitions - I dominate central Europe they dominate central Africa and central Asia Reminds me of Germany fighting on two fronts both WW1 and 2 . Huge continents and long battle front lines , i am exited and have to make clever choices h…

• Quote from GrandInquisitor: “@Telerik You can win using only national guard, but just because it's possible doesn't mean it's efficient or the best strategy. Run into a ranged guy with your all-melee army and you're getting gunned down, not putting down your efforts or accomplishments but just recognize that "possibility" does not equal "king". ” Can you please show me a screenshot of 100 map won by only national guard ,please . At end of my game i will take screenshots of my tech tree .

• Poland is not an island ,and seems melee is the new king of CON