Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance Tournament 2017 post report

TheB2 - - Tournaments

If you were here....I would hug you. Thank you for continuing to look out for the Players and Alliances they are in. See you on the Battlefield, B2

• Alliance Rankings ladder

TheB2 - - Questions & Answers

I think it was an unintended consequence from the Elo system. I can't imagine they would want to 'punish' but a loss is a loss and in most elo ladders you have that penalty or negative points. I can totally see why they implemented in this fashion. It's not their fault more people haven't joined Alliances, but this certainly makes Alliances not wanting to drop several hundred thousand ranks from one loss be less active. These sorts of games grow because the players enjoy the game, but also want …

• Alliance Rankings ladder

TheB2 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Opulon: “ For example, an alliance with 30 members with 25 members that have been seen in the last 24 hours and 5 members in the last 48 h would have ~95% activity. An alliance with 20 members, 5 members last seen in 24 hours, 5 members within the last week, and 10 members not seen since a month, would have ~ 40% activity. ” That's a really radical idea.....I love it. You don't even need to dive into the numbers, just give them an activity bar beside them that green for good, yellow f…

TheB2 - - Tournaments

They should be monthly if they are serious about Alliances. Maybe the Alliance tag gets a number on the top left with the number of wins as a badge of honor. Like a I, II, III, IV, V, then you start to gain some Alliance Clout. I know in the beginning you can't really have huge Alliance matches, but 5v5, then as it gains momentum....start to increase the number and maybe have 10v10. Now that would be awesome! Alliances are a bit stronger than 6 months ago, but we have work to do recruiting more …

TheB2 - - Tournaments

What a great idea....I missed quite a bit on my break. Are we going to see more tournaments?

• I will be putting out content and you are free to use it....not looking to be on a team of people though. I don't want to commit to x amount of content in y days or anything like that. See you on the battlefield B2 **EDIT** I read this again and it sounds snooty. If there is anything you want me to cover....I will add in as well. Thanks!

• Server Down ! Medic ! Medic !

TheB2 - - News and Updates

Hey Devin, in my experience....I just report on the bug menu on the right in any active game and report that specific instance. I'm a big fan of having a support ticket generated for anytime the game isn't performing the way it needs to. This makes sure it is assigned to a person and follow up is done as well as leave a "paper trail" which the dev team can use when they need to research issues. I've always at least had an acknowledgement response via e-mail within a few hours.

• Increasing VP Option

TheB2 - - Suggestions

What about limiting to Subscriptions only. You can join unless you are in the SC....it could be another reason to buy an SC.

• Algeria Update with some quick tips about boosting your Ranking (if that's your sort of thing).....enjoy and please feel free to comment as I'm not the expert on any of this. youtu.be/ZHpEvFCKg8E

• In-Game Alliance Communication

TheB2 - - Suggestions

I know this will be slightly confusing for some and make complete sense to others. There are two types of Alliances in the Game and I am proposing a slight name change, plus a communication suggestion. 1 - The first type of Alliance is outside of the in game, meaning those are ranked Alliances and have 20 members etc.... You know the common Alliance. 2 - The second type of Alliance is temporary and in game only. The team settings when you make a game, creates 2-3 teams in game. Here is what I am…

• All out Gamers is recruiting

TheB2 - - Recruitment Centre

You have to be vigilant with the inactives and replace them as soon as you can for sure. I think most Alliances will join you in that regards.

• Private Military

TheB2 - - Alliance Introductions

Agony......you are looking in the right place already. PMC would be a great fit for anyone wanting to join an active Alliance. Their chat goes up and down with activity like Undead says, but when it's active....read fast, it scrolls by quick and you are guaranteed a laugh or three.

• Security Council

TheB2 - - Suggestions

The building queue for the first 10 days of a game is critical and while you may not see the value, it's paramount to me when I am at work 10-12 hours a day and can't be around to press upgrade buttons.

• Alliance ranking

TheB2 - - Suggestions

I'm with you Kristovi, let's get all the active Alliances up top, so they can be seen and joined to continue to get more players into active Alliances. Long term healthy community!

• A very serious problem

TheB2 - - General Discussion

Except that you can't build anything....

• All out Gamers is recruiting

Good luck....when you are ready for that first game, we would love to grab a challenge with you guys.

• youtu.be/NLjTwIKpGO0

• Anti-ship missiles

TheB2 - - Suggestions

Most players think like this..... My missile got shot down, let me shoot 40 more and see if they get through.

• I'm B2 and I approve this message. Vote Cyclone46 in the next elections.

• Alliances Recruiting

Quote from Opulon: “ Short term, if you want some additional ennemies, organise internal alliance game with random teams, and do rotation each time, to simulate challenge. It will maintain a good level of readyness, and give you an edge. Hopefully, in the long-term, we'll see more and more small-sized team able and willing to do alliance games. But for now, sadly, the alliances that are ABLE to keep 20 to 25 active and dynamic players within their ranks, can be counted on our hand's fingers. ” I…