Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• oh my word this is epic!

• Dos CON usually work on mobiles? i haven't ever been able to get it to load on my Pixel 2

• Quote from Germanico: “@pxlmnrch Our game surely isn’t called diplomacy of nations. For a reason. So please tell me when was the last time one of the nations in the game ceded a part of it to another one by peaceful means? How about the Crimea and east Ukraine? East Timor? Cashmir? South Sudan? Notice something? They all have one thing in common... war aka conflict. You just arrived a bit late to the party unfortunately - cause we had trading in the game and guess what: players were abusing it m…

• This looks totally awesome!! i hope this one is able to be created by SC members, plus it would be an epic 4x speed game with like a lightning war taking place that would lead to diplomacy after a border realignment... lol im already getting hyped up!!

• Quote from Yess_Me: “Ein Haufen dummer Sachen, die nicht einmal Logik haben ” Du bist ein Idiot und du musst aufhören. Das ist in Ordnung, Sie stimmen dem Update nicht zu, das wird nicht das letzte Mal sein, dass jemand ein Update, das ein Spiel veröffentlicht, nicht mögen würde. Wenn es nach mir ginge, würde ich dich einfach aus den Foren verbannen. Es liegt nicht an mir, also wirst du weiterhin ein schrecklicher Idiot sein. Wenn Sie nichts Positives oder Positives zu sagen haben, spielen Sie C…

• Quote from Germanico: “Quote from Superchan: “Is there a possibiity of putting WW2020 into Able Archer format? ” Not for the time being. It would be a huge effort with a more than flaky balance due to lack of teams and no real way to counter it. ” hey do you mind linking me to the Able Archers scenario page? I just came back recently and I'm afraid I don't remember what it was...

• bummer, I loved those. I have noticed they tend to be numerous on weekends and then disappear for several days. is this just my imagination?

• What is YOUR Favourite CoN Unit

Tom Raines - - Off Topic

ik I will probably still get crucified for my lack of strategy but I love to use Heavy Bombers, Ballistic Subs, and high level infantry with a lot of warheads... its just what I love. ofc I defend with Tanks.

• Right of Way

Tom Raines - - Bug Reports & Issues

I too have noticed that when you try to land an airmobile inf in a ROW nation that it declares war on them. not sure if this is a feature or a bug but I like it as it prevents my 'Allies" from landing lots of units under the pretense of peace and then raiding quickly.

• General Improvements

Tom Raines - - Suggestions

sorry man but other than your 3rd point I think this was a waste of time... there are many many things that fans want to be added and the devs only have so much time.

• in game politics

Tom Raines - - General Discussion

Quote from George Kenneth: “Are there plans to update things other than the weapons of war? More political options, resource options, and ways to ensure a treaty/pact is honored? A non WMD pact option? Just something to spice up the game aside from bigger bombs ” I love the idea bro!

• in game politics

Tom Raines - - General Discussion

Quote from rarh1: “Quote from George Kenneth: “Quote from rarh1: “This game disappoints very many players, because of the poverty that the developers are supporting .. Less troops less resources .. Politics here is not help .. ” I dont mind the slowdown... this is a day to day game. The slowdown allows you to make some moves in your free time & not worry about someone who sits at their computer all day & destroys people when no one is online ” The game is not interesting .. and without gold it i…

• Dudas / Dudes?

Tom Raines - - Questions & Answers

el google translate es malo, así que es difícil de entender

• um... wow this inst good! I didn't even notice... no issues here... perhaps a server freeze is needed?

• Security Council

Quote from antisocialnz: “Personally i would like to see the security council members who are regular donator start off with advanced tech, even if its day two tech on all units. I never touch fire control and build queuing is only good if you have the resources in the first place which in early games is not likely as you build, research and expand. I am going to let mine lapse because i see no real advantage to having it ” I don't agree at all. If this game becomes pay-to-play then I would imme…

• Security Council

So guys, I'm not a big one to create threads or toss ideas out into the ring but I have a small idea I would like to see: What if SC members got to have a colored band around their name that said Security Council on the forums? it would be a cool way of showing off that we/they are supporters and be a small prestige perk... lemme know what u think!

• Rogue States - A Neat Idea

seriously who is going to make the that epic thread? can I recommend a few basic guidelines? these are just things that I personally would like to see... but its not my choice but still please: 1. Nothing referring to, even indirectly, to religion. e.g. The Cross Allies or Muslim Alliance. (this is only going to cause racists issues) 2. Nothing profane or explicit (you ppl are bright I don't need to give an example) 3. Nothing about race, culture, or language. 4. Nothing blatantly insulting 5. a…

• OUTPOST UPDATE 170526

Tom Raines - - News and Updates

People I would like to announce that we have a miracle!!!! Oceanhawk, Germanico, and War-spite agreed on something!!! srsly @Germanico this is epic thanks bro!

• TEASER EUROPE 1990

Tom Raines - - News and Updates

oh snap... you mean we are getting different maps!?!?!? we are getting like sub sims? or this just a wicked skilled map maker... YES! heaven has descended in the form of another map! Thank you devs!!!

• Y'all Need Some Personality

Tom Raines - - Off Topic

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from Tom Raines: “I don't think its bragging... more like arrogance in something that's pretty trivial... ” I'm not sure if that's better or worse. ” lol ikr?