Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Roleplays are about the journey and not the destination I would argue. As such, while wars do help to generate articles they must also be balanced as each player lost means less players posting. As hemmingway would say "Do not ask for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee". Even then, by most RP standards that is a limit allowing for players to still be pretty aggressive.

• Names currently interested in the RP (Dorado User name): Queen Hagfish Forgotten_Marshal revengegirl Borissovmark Scr3aming3agle Sandonas_05 Nathaniel DeLeon ImraelBlitz king Nate 1 Moryw Discord user name: Steelvictorian☨#5771 Yijx2#3862 MurdaMurda#6224 Captain Sheperd#3615 evidencelies#7679 GraySkies#3013 nonoz#8822 Philosopher#1264 Shorlock#9789

• Sins of our Children: Created by Forgotten_Marshal Format and supported by: WarCityDriver -haMtP_rVUqhx4Cg7Nm4pskAx3Ya7ahBPZpAt0bZio09oRfhV4rXx6RwU6OeVN0iIJbP4U0wYU03YL_X7NpMm5hv5HzUfR0O6iu3fRb1Cr2PiD_3WC8bGaI9j1JHx6CnJDxJSuHj Leading up to the 3rd and final world war, humanity had made great progress in improving their technology, way of life, and many thought the way toward peace. In the year 2087, that all changed… Who launched first is largely unknown, but in a matter of hours our world was …

• CON Name: WarCityDriver Nation I wish to join as: Italy Sample: With the desolation the the EU and the weakening of other multinational organizations. Italy became increasingly independent and focused on National affairs and economic measures. With the increased focus on National infrastructure and politics the recently created Lega Nord has spread across Italy like wildfire after the northern provinces adapted their ideology and witnessed massive economic growth with the deregulation of busines…

• Roleplay Alliances

WarCityDriver - - Roleplaying Section

like a sample of your writing. For example here is an article from Age of Redemption of mine. Katze Light tank: Armor: 60mm slanted diceramic armor with Essen Laser Point Defense system Tonnage: 2.1 Tons Armament: 70mm try propulsion gun (With Rocket stabilizers) and a 20mm Coaxial machine gun Engine: Panavia 36 (Miniaturized) Nuclear Engine The Katze Light tank was developed by Johannah Shultz in 2036 and manufactured by Krauss-Maffei (Later Volkswagen after the 2042 Russian Bombing campaign) w…

• Roleplay Alliances

WarCityDriver - - Roleplaying Section

Greetings, There is indeed such an Alliance called the Roleplayers union. We are an alliance based on CoN, S1914, COW, 30k, & NWE. If interested we would ask for a sample article and if that checked out you will be good to go. Also, if I may ask do you mean non historical, casual, post apoc, etc. SO I can help find an RP that will be a good fit for your preferences. Sincerely, WarCityDriver RPU COO (2nd in Command)