Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ok ok...so its out of place in this thread...but i absolutely ♥ germanico's signiture quote. thats all

• that saracen guy sure is a badass

• Quote from RasczakRough: “Quote from TheSaracen: “maybe atleast a harbor like some provinces get...i.e. gibralter and ethiopia ” I'm not really sure why a harbor would be helpful. If the point of a harbor is to provide access to a landmass, there's no point to it because Hawaii is an island chain. What else are those standalone harbors for? Maybe if the CON Developers were to make it an upgradeable harbor so whoever controls it can produce maritime units in the Pacific, or a non-upgradeable harb…

• maybe atleast a harbor like some provinces get...i.e. gibralter and ethiopia

• gold event ?

Raider Rakkasan - - Questions & Answers

i am not sure i have ever seen gold go on sale as of yet. i may be mistaken but i play very often and dont remeber ever seeing sales.

• Engagement logs

Raider Rakkasan - - General Discussion

con news is great for end of engagement, but a record of radar contacts made while we sleep at night would be great too!

• Map Changes

Quote from George Kenneth: “without getting into it... the strategic importance of Hawaii cannot be overlooked. It needs a city. If some island chains in the south pacific have value, so should Hawaii ” maybe atleast give it a harbor as a province like in gibralter and ethiopia

• Map Changes

Quote from Wimaranis: “Quote from TheSaracen: “the real 'map problem' is that Hawaii has no city, no harbor, and no airbase availability. a key strategic naval and air stepping stone, ignored totally. if Nazi and Jewish insults are prohibited by the game but we still have a germany and an israel, are we afraid of tarnishing the memory of Pearl Harbor and thats why hawaii is a speck on the map? thats a bit pretentious isnt it? ” irrelevant ” irrelevant he says...a whole whopping single word...som…

• Quote from Cabernetfranc: “Hey, I know it is not exactly the game length, but I feel, the rewards for winning the game should be boosted a bit. getting 1200 - 1300 gold for winning the game is not really motivating, especially, when you have 2-3 players left at the end of a game. Here`s the scenario, player 1 leads by 2-300 point, and is pretty close to bag the game. player 2 and 3 will become close to inactive, because they have no way on catching up the leader and spending loads of time to get…

• why does hawaii have no city? no harbor? no air base? it seems pretentious to leave hawaii blank. for why? to honor the memory of Pearl Harbor?!?!?! we ban german/jewish insults yet israel and germany are still on the map. why not hawaii? major staging point.

• green;and and iceland are strategic waystations, yet hawaii remains empty...smh

• Engagement logs

how about a log that doesnt disappear when you refresh? a log with an archive of a few days would be nice

• End of Game

then you get GOLD reward for the amount of victory points you made too! (thats the best part)

• Map Changes

the real 'map problem' is that Hawaii has no city, no harbor, and no airbase availability. a key strategic naval and air stepping stone, ignored totally. if Nazi and Jewish insults are prohibited by the game but we still have a germany and an israel, are we afraid of tarnishing the memory of Pearl Harbor and thats why hawaii is a speck on the map? thats a bit pretentious isnt it?

• Map Changes

azerbaijan will never have the economy to support active play. no offense.

• Multi Accounts

here is an alternative idea. join a alliance (guild) and play in the GvG games. they tend to stay active, competitive, and fair.

• personally i like a 30-60day game. i also think it is good for revenue stream to extend past one month. this givs ppl a chance to make it til payday, if they are gold purchasers.

• has anyone ever tried to say...email all your alliance members to tell them bout say...a new alliance versus alliance game? you have to mail them individually and alter the message content so it doesnt get kicked back as spam. thats obscenely obnoxious. ALLIANCES NEED A alliance wide mail feature. we cant even attach recipients to mail. its fully one on one. alliance chat is nice but an alliance wide mail ability would further alliance membership for the game. thats stability for the game. can i…

• im glad to see this thread, its a better start to a good move for the game than the extended arguemnet about an A-10 being a strike fighter. well articulated and conceived by Oceanhawk.