Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• better build them quick before they get nerfed.

• Fab 5 Alliance

MajorJose - - Challenges

There is a vague chance that the TOS could be questioned, but I personally disagree. With that being said I've gone ahead and "censored" my comments above, however, my signature being turned off is just rude. I have a right to state my opinion especially when someone lies and cheats and then denies it, they are the ones that broke 'common decency' not me. But since everyone is on that other persons side I guess what I have to say doesn't matter. I think I'll take my money and go someplace else i…

• Redwolf, a top 10 CON alliance, is looking for a fight. Message here or message on discord to see if you qualify to play against a top 10 team. Not every battle will be accepted.

• Fab 5 Alliance

MajorJose - - Challenges

QIrishScottish, you don't want to play <Censored> and the <Censored>, they <Censored>. But if you would like a shot at playing an alliance that is in the top 10, send me a message here or message me on Discord. My Discord ID is MajorJose#4473

• Red Wolf - Recruiting

MajorJose - - Recruitment Centre

Redwolf, a top 20 alliance, is currently seeking individuals that not only enjoy the game, but also enjoy the community. We have experienced staff, a relaxed environment, a training environment, frequent matches, and much more. Feel free to click on this discord link, introduce yourself, and then you'll get a link to the RedWolf server. discord.gg/7WTae8j