Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Screw u

Bigg Chukk - - General Discussion

or do I have to say in German it's still the same thing f*** you

• Screw u

and just in case you don't understand it f*** you

• Screw u

I play the 4X games I log in 7 or 8:10 times per day but once in awhile I have to go to sleep so I go to sleep for 6 hours and I wake up and all of my stacks are totally split up I spent a lot of time developing my military and putting them where I want them and there is no reason whatsoever that I should come back to the game and all my units are are split everywhere so screw you and if you don't like it you know where I'm at f*** you

• has somebody already posted just build airfields

• absolutely not there is no reason to spend resources on military logistics your resources should be spent on building your economy and your military there is no reason whatsoever to utilize the military logistics option ever ever ever

• but doesn't the mute function only block his messages? it does nothing about the behavior

• prntscr.com/tue30e this guy is stalking me from another game.... he now has two countries in my game how does a player find me in another game and join my own coalition from a country that went AWOL this is the first game: conflictnations.com/play.php?b…d=14470426&gameID=3319490 this is the second game: conflictnations.com/play.php?b…d=14470426&gameID=3336574 where he is playing as UK and France how is a player allowed to find me in a different game?