Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rogue States - A Neat Idea

Jamhougin - - Suggestions

With the way population in a city is currently affected by rogues, It might be possible to win a game by allowing a rogue nation to spread and taking advantage of the Global VP decrease.

• Quote from War-spite: “I understand your point Opulon, but he did say that although he didn't attack his ally, he saw nothing wrong with it, and if you actually trust your allies it is your fault if they back stab you. That is pretty much lower than snake.. droppings. ” Truly earning the second part of your name there, and the first part, actually your name is perfect. Look, I don't agree with acting this way, but, and it is a big but. Anything that is allowed within the games construct and is n…

• There is also the argument that diplomacy is fine the way it is as these tactics could be seen as valid. If you are tricked learn and adapt. I played a game with a weaker ally that emptied his homeland of troops and had a direct border with me. I could have easily flown my troops into his homeland and insta-captured his homeland. I didn't but it made me think that if I did would I even be wrong to. It's a strategy game and his strategy was reckless, his fault.

• Stats?

Jamhougin - - Questions & Answers

Is there a possibility they are sometime faulty? It could may be that my memory is faulty

• Falkland Islands

Quote from Germanico: “I agree - how can we totally useless developers simply not get our priorities straight and not immediately implement such great nations as San Marino? Armenia FYI will feature in future versions of our map, once we expand it to 100+ nations. //G ” While you're at it add Ireland as a playable nation. Of course they would need an increased luck factor in all engagements as per real life "Luck of the Irish" and special unit called the McGregor that just punches things to deat…

• Perhaps add a graded upkeep system where standing units in your home country cost less resources to keep. A stationary garrison at home would use little fuel or resources compared to one in the field. Once outside a home nation it could be linked negatively to morale. Fuel usage itself could be lost via a mechanism similar to attrition. This would even impact ability to control ones own airspace for example.

• OUTPOST UPDATE 170526

Jamhougin - - News and Updates

Bunkers are not worth the amount of fuel they cost now. 1000 for lvl1

• Stats?

Just wondering how long it takes for stats to update on the homepage? I'm pretty sure I've done more fighting against actives in the last week or so.

• Research prices

It's in the name guys, why are people wondering why rare materials are "rare"?

• OUTPOST UPDATE 170526

Can you guys move this AA talk to its own thread?

• OUTPOST UPDATE 170526

Ill agree it's a pain and they should fix the resource issue. I'm just not sure it's a cash grab as making the game less fun isn't an incentive to spend.

• OUTPOST UPDATE 170526

Quote from mllr420tm: “i really dont see how anyone but the people making money think that the last 3 or 4 updates were anything but ways to make us spend money to get gold. Massive drop in all resource production, no reason to have allies as u cant help each other with anything, market is horrible now since noone has res, nothing usualy in there except to buy with gold. U made late game troops have less hp...which really dont matter since most of us will never see end game troops now due to res…

• OUTPOST UPDATE 170526

Quote from B-17: “I've played this game for almost 3 months now, and except for a few exceptions, the past several weeks pushed the game downhill. This fuel balancing (and a money balancing production decrease) production decrease really has pushed it over the end. I think I'll just try to end as many of my current games, come back in a month or two, and see if the game has improved. I'll continue sharing my opinions and monitoring the forum, deciding when to come back, but maybe join one game i…

• OUTPOST UPDATE 170526

A heads up on fuel changes would have been nice, I'm in the red now. This come as I'm trying to fight off an aggressor with twice the production capability.

• Infantry Update 170518

Quote from Germanico: “give it time to recover - we just updated and they should be back over the next days. //G ” GG

• Infantry Update 170518

Great update! However after the recent shortages, it appears the markets are bereft of those adequately named Rare Materials.

• Falkland Islands

I hear ya, I always attack Poland because my missus is Polish. So when she condescendingly asks "How's your little game going"? I can tell her I'm after wrecking Poland. In life, as in the game, it's the little victories

• Falkland Islands

Quote from TankBuster: “Why bother to hold the Islands? I'll tell you why: Mecha-Penguins. The Brit secret weapon. ” I meant why bother, purely in game. Obviously in real life the Mecha-Penguins are of great value to The Crown. SHEESH!! What do you take me for?

• Falkland Islands

Quote from War-spite: “I am very happy to see on the new 45 player map, the Falklands are again British. ” Of course, unlike real life. It's far to easy for the Argies to take them, and a pain in the hole if you're UK to take them back. Though the limited value does add a "why bother?" caveat. Edit: Once forward operating bases are added though, they'll be some OP little islands.

• Your Thoughts? Suggestions?

Maybe it's a start up issue, they did just add new servers so space must be at a premium