Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Possible Wolfpacking

Tundra1 - - Bug Reports & Issues

and the member that i stated for russia is bibs74

• Possible Wolfpacking

are you able to do something about this, so the next person does not start a 4th thread

• Possible Wolfpacking

In my current game 4179655 their is a player (Russia,player name bibs24) who belongs to the Alliance (Post Tenebras Lux) who is just for the most part sitting back and waiting and not doing much. 2 other players in this game (Norway, player name longbow7) and (Sweden, player name Dioclctiann) belong to the same Alliance as Russia (Post Tenebras Lux) However, they are not in the same coalition together. Only Norway and Sweden are in a coalition with another player. I believe they are using this 3…

• Possible Wolfpacking

My current game 4179655 has a player (Russia, player name bibs24) who belongs to the same Alliance as 2 other players in this specific game, however he is not in their Coalition for this game, he is just sitting and waiting not at war with anyone. The other 2 players are (Norway player name longbow7) and (Sweden player name Diocletiann) The 3 of them belong to the Alliance called Post Tenebras Lux. Please investigate and ban if you can.