Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Game search options

KONSAK1 - - General Discussion

I would like to comment about search option , when trying to find next new game to Join. Should be some usefull filters, such as game type i am looking for, just as normal speed, or 4x or type of map, for example WW3 or flashpoint or overkill or whatever, would help a lot. Also i dont understand why games with zero free slots have to be listed, since nobody can join in. Would be usefull to filter games that are in day 1 . regards Konsak1

• How soon after a city is taken , can insurgetns appear ? Is there any cool down period ? or it can happens 1' after ?? Any info about ??

• You guys , in order to make your servers run smoother, will make the game slower. A fast expanding player will have to use units to hold cities from insurgents, instead of getting unprotected provinces . Is that good for the game? Will be any index for every day , if the time of insurgents spawn has passed? or Not ? Now , in a game, i am attacking an enemy. My divisions took 2 enemy cities and are heading to next cities- targets. Other units are following to go to new- occupied cities to keep th…

• GENERAL UPDATE (191211)

KONSAK1 - - News and Updates

Hello again !! my game is gameID=2926182 . The update affects only new games , that started after ?? I thought that update changes things immediate . Thanks Konsak

• GENERAL UPDATE (191211)

KONSAK1 - - News and Updates

Hello . In last update you said that : - ALL ELITE MBTS - Research now also accepts Armored Fighting Vehicle or Tank Destroyer as a prerequisite But although i have researched AFV, Elite Main Battle tank, still require T-80 MBT to be researched. Will you fix that ? regards Konsak