Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thank you for the feedback TheB2. Consise and constructive.

• hotfix%20release.jpg Dear Players, Continuing our Balancing changes from yesterday, you will notice more effort has been made to fine tune the power inflicted by your units on your civilian population. These changes should help your cities grow, thereby offering you more Victory Points in the long term. No doubt you will notice that missile strength has been dialed back, only just the tiniest bit, in an effort to emphasize a more balanced PVP experience. No longer will players be absolutely obli…

• It should be resolved now, actually.

• Dear players, You may notice that we are experiencing some small shortages at the moment. Please bear with us. We are working quickly to resolve the issue. ASAP. //Your CON Crew

• terrain%20attack%20modifiers.jpgforum.conflictnations.com/inde…75eb86188643b4a86602351f8

• Dear Players, This week introduces an updated Victory Point System: We have decided to fix final Victory Points for the 26-Player map at 1000, and for the 45-Player map at 1250. The VP’s of each of your owned cities will increase per level of population (eg. pop 5 = 5VP / pop 10 = 20 VP). So as your population grows over time, you will amass more VP "automatically" by caring for your own population. For this reason we are also expanding the capacity of bunkers to actually protect/shield ALL of t…

• Dear Players, In two words: Tank Destroyers! Enjoy. A Caterpillar 3126 turbocharged diesel engine drives the powerful M1134 Stryker ATGM. This long-range, Anti-Tank Guided Missile carrier is capable of firing Tube-launched, Optically-tracked, Wireless (TOW) missiles up to a range of four kilometers, piercing 1000 mm of steel armour as if it were made of cheese. The machine itself is impenetrable, incorporating basic armor, NBC protection, and automatic fire suppression systems which can all be a…

• Fun thread to read. I'll pass the suggestions along to the team @AGunslinger. //Wemedge

• Dear Players, Enabling a quicker, more aggressive start, this week's update re-envisions the units available to you at Day 1 on the 45-Player map. Starting positions have been reworked for efficiency, homeland nation resources moved, and several high-level units have been added at game start. Each country now has starting units set specific to its doctrine - so expect some surprises. Victory conditions have been adjusted on both maps, Victory Points are now set at 1000 on the 26-Player map and 1…

• Dear Players, Build your carriers because we have some new naval bad boys. The F -14D Super Tomcat features a wing glove design and single piece windscreen, and evolves from its predecessor, the F - 14A, along the lines of muscle. Twin F110 afterburning turbofan jet engines provide a supercruise speed of Mach 1.3, while vectoring nozzles add greater maneuverability. Together with a reinforced airframe, extra bomb pylons, and an Integrated Defensive Avionics Package, this formidable aircraft is s…

• hotfix%20release.jpg Dear Players, We have seen a massive amount of new single-player maps created recently. The sheer number of new games on offer is staggering. This has had a noticeable, and detrimental, impact on the server load of our system. Alongside the creation of these single player games, we have received reports that you all are feeling lonely in your games. Island life is nice for a while, but long-term, we are a social organism who desire the company of others- even if we shake han…

• need some help

Wemedge - - General Discussion

I would also recommend poking around the Forum Q and A: Questions & Answers There are some videos to check into, quick start strategies, etc. Here: YouTube Intro/Gameplay for new Players But largely, I have found that keeping notes, exploring, and especially forming alliances with more experienced players, dramatically improved my game strategy. //Wemedge

• Forum

Wemedge - - Questions & Answers

They were working around it recently. We have implemented an alternative which is working at this point.

• @Cabernetfranc All solid suggestions which resonate with our ideas as well. Stay tuned over the next couple days as to how the process of creating games develops. And personally, I hear your confusion with the "My Games" page. A flag would help. I'll see if I can put it through. cheers. //Wemedge

• Cyclone, Nicely composed post. Thank you for your suggestions. We have noted them and look to implement an adjustment in the near future- if not sooner. No time line just yet, but stay tuned. //Your CON Crew

• Forum

For a beginner read to spam and spam bots check out this little article: webmasters.stackexchange.com/q…3588/how-do-spambots-work //Your CON Crew

• Dear Players, At the moment we are being manually bombarded by spammers, especially from Korea as you might have noticed, and in order to SMASH!!! this threat we are adjusting our Forum registration settings. New player registrations will now be handled on a manual and case-by-case manner. This means that we will know you that much better, but due to the fact that we weak humans do require a few hours of sleep in order to function optimally, this process may be a little less efficient than usual…

• Forum

Thanks for the effort tinydragon! I saw your reply to one of the spammers in another thread, and as you hadn't received a reply, deleted the thread since many of the IP addresses we are receiving suggest that they are automated. We've got a few more tricks up our sleeves that we are implementing at the moment. //Wemedge

• Decommission of surplus units

Wemedge - - Suggestions

Nice to see you Whariwarangi, and yes, we do acknowledge the need to be decommission surplus troops. It is on our radar and will be addressed as soon as is feasible, or at least sooner than the time it takes to send your troops into the arctic... //Your CON Crew

• ECONOMY UPDATE 170512

Wemedge - - News and Updates

Economy%20Update.jpg ECONOMY UPDATE 170512 May 12, 2017 Dear Players, Shortly before the weekend we would like to treat you to our economy balancing update. As you will have noticed in the past weeks, we have shifted a lot of resources from minor, computer controlled countries to large, player-controlled nations. To increase the economical benefit of waging wars of aggression (err… we mean providing military aid to friendly minorities in neighboring states), we have increased the resource output…