Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stacked missiles

Stanley_C - - Questions & Answers

If I stack mutiple missile launchers and have them all targets the same unit/city, do they do 2 times the damage and have 2 times the health like for regular units?

• How to train an agent

Never mind. I solved the problem. I have to select a province first

• How to train an agent

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to hire/train an agent. When I open the intel tab, I can't find a way to deploy an agent. Can you guys please include images? Thanks for you time and help.

• I can't capture a city, despite the large number of units in the city. drive.google.com/open?id=1IgTFf39xfBzWUrmemH1FAElR4vB2QYUk

• After researching the Ballistic Missile Subs, do I only need to research the guided missile program?

• Australia

Sorry for the large amount of questions. This is the last one. Should I research aircraft carriers, or are they useless units for niche purposes?

• Australia

@Teburu Thanks for all your help How do have a naval unit guard a infantry transport unit when assaulting a harbor? Second, which (relatively weak)countries should I attack first as Australia for a tactical advantage?

• Australia

Quote from Raf: “Australia is naval forces country. Build huge navy and it will make you happy Carrier can be build in mostly scenarios on day 30-35 earliest , till this date all real competitions will be finished already. In current game's reality carrier is just big, expensive, late game toy. Here are very, very few scenarios, where carriers building may really bring some practice benefit. Frigates in early game, 3-4 fleets x 5 pcs of them. Then you may mix frigates with destroyers in middle g…

• Australia

Hi, I've just start a 4x game with Australia. I've parked my air sup fighters at Sydney(initially) but then I realized that New Zealand is still to far for me to attack with air units! Does that mean that Australia as an air power basically has to rely on aircraft carriers?

• Hi, I have always wanted to play China in 4x, but I never see a 4x game with China available. How do I get an email when a new 4x game comes out?

• I have 2 questions. How do I have an air unit do the following actions: patrol an area, land, refuel, take off, patrol an area indefinitely. I don't want heavy bombers to destroy an airfield AND take out my air units. Second, how do I have an air unit attack another air unit, land unit, sea unit, or city, land, refuel, take off, and repeat that cycle indefinitely until that order is canceled?

• Quote from Fereyd: “On Question 1: I´ve seen Actions like this (and performes similar as well ) It might work and is often a try but you have to change your procedure a little. - at first, radarscan the area in which you are planning your beachhead - maybe drop some specops there to get visual information - clear the area (usually with Helis or Strikers (in Theory also larger missiles might do the job) - move in Airborne (think about covering them with ASFs) - When the area is captured start bui…

• I have 3 questions. Have you ever seen some use multiple strike units to clear a small area deep in enemy territory, then uses airborne infantry to capture a couple plots. Then while the player builds an airfield, the player uses airborne infantry to defend the airfield. After the airfield is build, the player flies in as many infantry units as possible to force the enemy to fight a 2 front war. Have you ever seen that strategy used? I seems like a risky strategy, especially if the player choose…